• Show
Clear All

Have it!

Comment

Blimey....c'mon Southampton!!

Comment

Gotta love Hernandez aka El Chicharito. Reminds me of Ole Solskjaer

Comment

Always good to see Owen score even if I wanted Southampton to win.

Comment

Huddersfield are on the way to a hammering

Comment

Or maybe not...

Comment

I'm ashamed as a gooner to see Fabregas demanding a red for the Huddersfield player, wish he'd missed the pen.

Comment

Another round of the FA Cup, another game where Arsenal have to get themselves out of jail against lower league opposition by throwing themselves down in the box.

Comment

You'd never see that upright mountain of a man Drogba do such a thing would you smurf ?

What with Denilson getting shot again then running it off, he did that a while back v Everton, best off shot of him, he's rubbish.

Comment

I'm sure Theo will be disgusted and set him straight on the wrongs of taking a dive

Comment

Even though Forest are on the radio, I'm going to watch the County game. Cause seeing them get destroyed by City is far more amusing to me than listening to us probably lose 1-0 to West Ham. (And yeah, tempting fate and all that).
                        Last edited by Flabio; 30-01-2011, 12:54.

Comment

Originally posted by merf View Post
                          You'd never see that upright mountain of a man Drogba do such a thing would you smurf ?
                          When was the last time a penalty was given for a foul on Drogba?

The number of penalties not given for Chelsea is laughable at times (last weekend, the world's most blatent penalty not given)

Comment

Whoa, that's a pretty abysmal playing surface down there at Meadow Lane today. Looks like someones driven a tractor over it.

Comment

Well we (Arsenal) just about did it. Fabregas changed the game but we really do have some dead weight at the club these days. I must say, I dont blame Fabregas for looking for the card. Surely it makes sense, if you give a decision one way the same must apply to the other side.

Still were through, I hope Nasri isnt too serious....

Comment

Man Utd v Crawley

Everton or Chelsea v Reading

Leyton Orient v Arsenal

Birmingham City v Sheff Wed

Stoke City v Brighton

Notts County or Man City v Aston Villa

West Ham v Burnley

Awesome draw for Crawley. Another lower league side for Arsenal to scrape through again.

Happy with the Chelsea draw, still got a tough game before then though.

Comment

Working...
                                X