No announcement yet.

F.A Cup Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another home draw against, in all likelihood, Arsenal. Yes!

Comment

All you can ask for is a home draw and we got that and to be honest theres no easy games at this stage of the tournament.

Comment

I'm looking a bit too far ahead here, but imagine if we get to the Final against City? To win would be amazing but to lose would be the stuff of nightmares lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Kongster View Post
          I'm looking a bit too far ahead here, but imagine if we get to the Final against City? To win would be amazing but to lose would be the stuff of nightmares lol.
          Mate we have just said exactly the same thing here lol.
          Last edited by glazza; 20-02-2011, 15:26.

Comment

Originally posted by abigsmurf View Post
            Then of course there's the page of statistics they go through for the first 30 minutes: "Spurs have never won away on a sunday when a goal was scored in the first 5 minutes by a player with brown hair!"
            Don't rub it in, I'm sure we'll end that terrible run soon!!!

Come on Orient! My Mum was born in Leytonstone they as close to a second team as I can get.

Comment

Well done to Orient for holding the gooners to a draw.

Comment

Sounded well deserved as well

Comment

Amazing scenes that french player looks a handful. I loved it when Robbie Savage said Bendtner was the best player in his own house.

Comment

I love Bendtner, I so want him to do well

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
                      I love Bendtner, I so want him to do well
                      I think he's an arrogant cock who needs bitch slapping down to earth.

Comment

Yes I hate him though cant help doing an Arnie/Terminator voice when he's playing stating that he is the superior and everyone else is inferior, crushing all in his path

Comment

Originally posted by FamiDude View Post
                          Amazed he didn't learn from the battering Japan gave his team in the World Cup. He went into that expecting an easy game.

Comment

Originally posted by Baseley09 View Post
                            Yes I hate him though cant help doing an Arnie/Terminator voice when he's playing stating that he is the superior and everyone else is inferior, crushing all in his path
                            Hate ? Really ? Not exactly like he's unique in being a cocky young ****e footballer is it.

Think he's a pretty decent albeit not quite top drawer striker who's a bit full himself but seems to really grate on people for saying the kind of things rappers say all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by FamiDude View Post
                              That's what I love about him. He had a game last season where he missed about 12 sitters, and he came out afterwards and said he was awesome. Then in the next game he got a hat-trick or something. It was amazing.

Seriously, if every striker could have that kind of confidence even when things aren't going well, every weekend in the Premier League would be like it was a couple of weeks back. That kind of confidence is what you NEED as a striker.

That's why it disappoints me when he doesn't do better.

Comment

Well, we made West Ham look like Brazil last night with a woeful defensive performance. Clarke Carlisle, considering he is supposedly Britain's most intelligent footballer, really has no positional sense. He's brilliant against big target men, but anyone who actually moves off the ball ****s him up.

Still, score the winner at Dumpdale on Saturday and all will be forgiven!

Comment

Working...
                                X