Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
    Don't give me that ****.

The first crate I want is a shipment of Robinsons Old Tom.
    Do I win anything pretty sure my team will finish ahead of blunderland this season? Big love to BROOCE for killing you by mid season

Comment

Genuine condolences to Steve Kean.

I don't think I've ever seen a horrible, negative atmosphere generated by the fans. How are players suppose to perform under those circumstances? It was a disgusting scene. Never seen a game ooze so much venom.

It's quite fitting they lost against Wigan, the support that Martinez has had from Wigan fans through thick and thin has been admirable. Their fans have been a credit to their club and have stuck by Martinez even when the results weren't coming.

Comment

Noting to add to that. 100% agreed. I'm not Kean's biggest fan but they have never let up.

Comment

Keano - what a hero, hope he's enjoying a plate of Venky's chicken to celebrate this wonderful evening.
          Last edited by parkinho; 07-05-2012, 21:30.

Comment

Originally posted by parkinho View Post
            Keano - what a hero, hope he's enjoying a plate of Venky's chicken to celebrate this wonderful evening.
            He's eating that one from off the pitch

Comment

I must say I'm enjoying this Liverpool performance against Chelsea. Lion heart JT having a mare too

Comment

Liverpool's season starts now! Bit late.

Very strange game tonight. Liverpool were focused, enthusiastic and clinical. The opposite of their performance on Saturday. Chelsea seemed tired and languid.

Terry's demeanor said it all really. They seemed mentally and physically tired, unfocused and clumsy. They were terrible at defending (which is something that De Matteo appeared to have gotten sorted), and to say the goalkeeper had a poor night would be an understatement.

A lot to say about a match that really would have had little consequence for both teams.

Comment

Holy **** the most incredible afternoon of football I can ever remember. Even as a neutral my heart is pounding- I can vaguely remember Arsenal winning the title at Anfield back in '89 but City's 2 in injury time is something else.

And to top it off Coyle and his 30 pieces of silver have gone down. Get in!

Comment

Never have I witnessed such incredible drama on the final day of the season.

Comment

Madness.

Comment

Feel like a tit. Boycotted the day of football today because I knew I'd never be able to take the pressure, so I decided to study in the student union instead. When the City game went into extra time and I heard the scores, I ran into the union bar, only to see City had scored a third in the 2 minutes it took me to get there. I was only in the bar for about 30 seconds, but I felt like I'd watched the full 90 minutes.

I feel like I've been trolled!

Comment

WTF JUST HAPPENED?....in our lifetime we will none of us see a more dramatic finale to a season.

Premier league best league!? Hope the rest of the footballing world is watching!

Comment

Get the **** in!

Well done City.

Always doing things the hard way.

Comment

I've never been happier with regards to football. GET THE **** IN CITY.

Comment

As a Red im gutted of course but want to say congrats to Man City for a truly superb season of cat n mouse football with the ending you couldnt better if it was a blockbuster movie.

Must be something about both Manchester clubs always doing things the hard way.

Gutted but Congrats to City.

Comment

Working...
                                X