No announcement yet.

Premier League 2011/12 general thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have no idea what Wigan have been fed for the last few games, but they've been superb... why couldn't they have done this for the rest of the season?!
    Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Is Redknapp going to be sacked?

Comment

Not a chance. No way Levy will pass up any potential compensation from England If they still want him...... who'd be a Spurs fan, eh? Oh yeah, me. Bugger.

Comment

Nice to see City pick up the points.

Sets up what should be a super derby match a week on Monday. If they can pick up points against United and Sunderland do City a favour then the titles theirs.

Oh, and another superb performance by Liverpool: 30 shots - zero goals.

Comment

Old Woy must be have a good ole chuckle to himself on the team bus.

Comment

That game was the entire season encapsulated in 90 or so minutes for Liverpool.

Comment

Don't forget after utd city are away at the form tem Newcastle, they will need some perfmance to beat them, Utd will get a draw at city I reckon, but it should be over by now, for the neutral its. Great end to the season

Comment

With Tevez back I think City will beat anyone.

Comment

What's the odds that Tevez scores the winner?

Comment

Gan on Wigan. Martinez sticking it to that old greaseball creepo Pardew.

There's old Elbows Davies banging them in at the SOL. Old knacker. And what a game at Swansea!
                      Last edited by prinnysquad; 28-04-2012, 15:33.

Comment

What is going on in the Premier League today?!

Comment

Had to double check the Wolves Swansea result. Insane.

Comment

Get in!

Well played City.

Comment

Er . . . . Just seen the Newcastle goals against Chelsea!

W00t!

Comment

Yeah, just seen Cisse's second... I think Crouch's effort has competition...
                                Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Working...
                                X