No announcement yet.

Euro 2012 Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No we just almost bored them into submission.

Comment

Message to the BBC, don't let Hansen back and keep on Vialli.

Comment

Germans are all over the place defensively and look pretty one dimensional going forward. Podolski had a shocker, no wonder he was hauled off at half time.

Comment

Now that Portugal is out, I'd love to see Italy winning the Euro. I have nothing against Spain or Germany, but it's always fun when the underdog has its day.

Moutinho was immense yesterday. He should have been picked for the Man of the Match award instead of Sergio Ramos.

Comment

Obvious Germans thought they had it won before
            they showed up. Italy have for as long as I can remember be dangerous in tournament play they are the only team to put one past Spain this tournament, fair play to them I say hope they win the whole thing.

And no England are still **** they cancelled out the game but had nothing to give at the other end only ok if they alway want to play for penalties and we all know how that always ends up

Comment

Wtf Mario in the crowd at about 87 mins ha ha

Comment

Justice is done there no way were the Germans worth extra time there

Comment

Well done Italy, excellent performance from start to finish. Really hope they go on to win it

Comment

Originally posted by Ampanman View Post
                    Message to the BBC, don't let Hansen back and keep on Vialli.
                    Couldn't agree more. Hansen bullies the conversation and Alan shearer looks uncomfortable in his company. Also hansen said Balloteli was a liability?! He set up Agueros title winning goal and tonight against Germany he was sensational

Comment

Germany defense was never all that solid with Badstuber and Boateng. They weren't tested... Portugal came close a few times, the rest of their opposition was ****.

But in the first 15 minutes Germany were playing really well, they just didn't score. After Balotelli's header they seemed to be confused, possibly because it was their first time actually being a goal behind.

But Italy wasn't afraid, they said on forehand that they always beat Germany and that they have to be scared instead. It showed, Italy didn't hide but exploited Germany's weakness.

Best game of this tournament.

Comment

Agreed, best match of the tournament.

I'm really glad Cassano is getting a chance at a big international tournament, he's been one of my favourite players for years and it's great to see him playing well on the big stage (especially after his health problems in the past year). Thought he was great tonight.

Comment

Cassano is playing extremely well at this stage. He works his ass off. But its Prandelli that really deserves credits, hes not into catanaccio and his work at Fiorentina was already amazing. I think hes a great coach.

And Chiellini, the difference with him in the squad is huge. He didn't play against England and Italy looked much more vulnerable than they did today.

Comment

i never rated Germany that highly and Italy winning didn't really surprise me. Spain will be too good for Italy though unless they come out and have real go

Comment

Yup, top coach, I'm really glad he's having success as he seems like a true gentleman as well. If the young managers in Italy follow his example that could really help Serie A boost itself back up the standings in the future.

Originally posted by gamelife View Post
                              i never rated Germany that highly and Italy winning didn't really surprise me. Spain will be too good for Italy though unless they come out and have real go
                              I think Italy will have a go, they've shown all through the tournament (including against Spain in the groups) that they aren't afraid to attack teams. Should be a fascinating match.
                              Last edited by EJG1980; 28-06-2012, 22:17.

Comment

Originally posted by gamelife View Post
                                I think you will find Spain were bloody lucky to get that 1:1 in the group match

Comment

Working...
                                X