Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Venom, I see you were using a similar method as I usually do:

'rinse, wash and clean away?'

Good video there man. Anyway, I thought Venom had found out some new attack on the mission 2 video and I (sort of) assumed it was the DT-release but Dante land near a demon and did something, I guess.

spagmasterswift, I have had that message many times - bloody controller!

Thanks again guys.

Comment

Just remembered that I did make some SM videos against bosses on normal:

Cerberus:

A&R:

Comment

Lovely stuff there too.

Cerberus, A&R and Beowulf are begging me to stop the pain in hard mode - love it.

Keep up the good work.

Comment

ゲームというエンターテインメントを通じて「遊文化」をクリエイトする株式会社カプコンのウェブサイト。ゲーム情報サイトをはじめ企業情報サイト、ネットショッピング、ファンサイトなど、さまざまなサービスについても紹介しています。

Peep the updates - new boss battle goodness!

Comment

Jester! No way!

Comment

This game had better be released outside of the Japanese region otherwise I will cry.

Want to know something funny guys? I got my Xbox 360 last Friday and on Sunday after I completed Condemned, I tried the wonderful official PS2 component cable on my HDTV (thanks themanwithapc!) to play DMC3 again and I was hooked for 2 solid hours.

This game is getting way out of hand for me.

Comment

last night i thought i shall give it another try

played for about a hour think my fav technique at the moment is with swordmaster.

Against a group throwing the sword at a enemy then quickly switching to agni rudra and keeping up the attacks.
                Though last night on the DMD setting one cool thing that happened i threw the sword it knocked one enemy to the ground and was damaging another but it was pushing it away so i leapt over and proceded to combo him back into the sword

Really must be said each style alone is more depth then many games have

Comment

How on earth are you possibly supposed to be able to kill the Enigmas in DMD? I'm determined to keep marching on, but constantly getting blasted by a ton of red arrows and losing all of my health is a bit of a disheartening experience!

It doesn't help that I thought I was getting quite good at the game before DMD mode reared it's ugly head, either!

Comment

Trick to that is to use Nevan.. any time you are charging bats they absorbs all the shots from the enigmas.. so if you get the timing down you end up invincible - style gauge shoots through the roof as well.

Comment

Jeez, I sounded like I wasn't scared of them there didn't I? Trouble is I just had to fight through this room on mission 17 DMD, where you had a bunch of Enigmas *and* a Vanguard.. problem being that the Vanguard didn't give a toss about any bats I went to the bother of summoning ><

Dunno how many attempts it took me to beat the Vanguard so I could put the shields up, but when I did.. ANOTHER ONE appeared. Gits! So I chickened out again and used a vital star. Only to find out that room was a dead end and I didn't even need to bother!!!

Anyway I'm now up to the joys of the chess board - everything from this point on fills me with dread. Hope I can beat the last mission before new year.

Comment

Alright, I need some advice for the chess board - I spent 3 hours in futile attempts tonight. I thought I could just pick on the king piece until they all died - is this the wrong assumption? I've got a feeling the bishop pieces heal the others, and also I don't know if the king actually takes damage when he swaps positions with the rooks - I'd guess not, considering how long I was hitting him for.

I need to do it in Royal Guard cos I won't be able to beat the Fallen in the next room otherwise. Parrying all the various moves the chess pieces pull is beyond my ability though.

Comment

I posted my DMD Chess RG vid ages ago.

I find this the most effective way to beat them in under 2 mins (no damage):

Comment

Skillful!! Can i ask how you took the video?

Comment

Originally posted by smallvillex
                              Skillful!! Can i ask how you took the video?
                              I use a video capture card.

Comment

Is that easy to set up?

Comment

Working...
                                X