No announcement yet.

Rockstar Presents Table Tennis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

never thought in a million years i would be remotely excited about this but you bastards have actually got me thinking about buying this tomorrow

Comment

Two control options. Either way the left stick is movement.

For spin you can use the right stick or the four face buttons - the face buttons are cleverly mapped to the spin colour trails from the ball to make counterspins easier.

On top of this the two bumper buttons are used - the left one to do a kind of "drop shot" to slow the ball down and the right for performing "focus spins/shots"

I feel like I should be working for Rockstar PR but seriously - this game is astounding.

Comment

Quick non-play related question chaps; how much is this going for in-store?

Comment

Originally posted by Bleeders
          Quick non-play related question chaps; how much is this going for in-store?
          ?30

Gameplay have it for ?25

Comment

Mine was ?26.99 or ?27.99 I'm not sure (wasn't really caring )!!

Comment

Ta' chaps, will chop in a couple duffers to part-ex for this.

Comment

reading the ign review i do wonder how long before the game becomes boring, Yoshimax is doing a great job for rockstar and i do fancy picking up a copy but it might only last a week before its weak points start to show

Comment

I reckon online is where the longevity will truely come into play.

Hey is there much in the way of rankings/league etc?

Comment

Nah - I think this is like pro evo or fight night - Playing against somebody it'll never get boring.

I did say some might question its depth but for ****s sake it cost nearly half as much as most 360 titles and put it up against TopSpin2 and tell me it's not better value for money.

The 8 player timed tournaments will make it run & run.

Comment

Anyone know anywhere in Birmingham selling this today? I want to play it now and I can't be arsed waiting 24 hours. I called Game (Pallasades one) to ask if they had it in stock - "Yes, and you can buy it from tomorrow"

Comment

try going into GAME and telling them you'r going away for the weekend and want to take a copy with you to play with your mate but there's no GAME stores nearby so could they release it to you early ?

This may sound daft but my mate was actually told to do this by the manager of our local GAME and I've tried it and it works - they're allowed to sell you it today but only if you ask (and you might need to wait till after 4!)

good luck

Comment

worth a shot. cheers!

Comment

Any idea when Tesco might sell them as they have it open at 24 hours.

Comment

Just picked this up....great fun...

See you online later Yoshimax?

Comment

For sure bro' !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X