No announcement yet.

LittleBigPlanet [PS3]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL. Well I accidentally jumped in to a 4 player game - not sure how TBH. Brilliant fun, despite a poor start I ended up coming first with the top score

The first 20 to 30 secs were ropey though, relatively poor framerate, but it seemed to smooth out after that. The camera keeps things competitive, fall back too far and you'll die, though you respawn immediately. Felt bad as we got on the skateboard, myself and someone else pushing, and he didn't make it back on the rest of us flew downhill.

Comment

online is definitely now up and running!

you can swing your arms and smack people over!!!

theres a few levels uploaded already, (im still working through My Moon tutorials - but will create soon) i love the skateboard one someone has done:

just a ramp and a rocket powered skateboard - nothing more needs to be said!

( it sounds slightly dodgy inviting people to see My Moon...)

ive just realised (for those as old as I) its all a bit Button Moon!!! prize to the first person to build button moon and mr spoon!

my psn name is shredguitarist should you bump into me on a rocket powered skateboard.
      Last edited by laruso; 23-09-2008, 21:40.

Comment

How do you get online?

Comment

i did it from the pod by selecting "cool levels" and then it just happened

Comment

do you have to unlock cool levels? i dont see teh option

Comment

aah maybe. i did all the garden levels, then it unlocked my moon (the level creation editor) , then all those other options with a line through them were now available

Comment

I am sad

Comment

Originally posted by kernow View Post

I am sad

There's another 15,200 on their way to Europe so you may get lucky anyway.

Comment

haha

Comment

15,200 really, how you know this knowledge?

Comment

Originally posted by halfhearts View Post
                        15,200 really, how you know this knowledge?
                        Is it another Eurogamer exclusive JP if so what date is it all happening??

Comment

pure utter mindbending stephen fry GENIUS!

even my mrs was sat there playing and smiling along with me

this deserves to sell millions and millions

bravo MM

boo eurogamer

Comment

After an hour of trying to get a key i finally got one from the eurogamer site. 3 people in the house refreshing their browsers trying to get one!

Such an amazing game! I really cant express how good this is. The best way i can describe it is FUN. Running after your mate in a level desperately trying to stick a sign saying "ROFL" onto his face with him pulling the "Im scared" emotion on his sackboy had us all laughing until tears were rolling down our faces.

Pure genious MM, i love you all!

Comment

argh, the pain. so alone

Comment

Yay - Managed to bag a key, download the Beta and run through the tutorial.

Noooooo - When I try and Play the First Steps level everytime I get "Failed to create game" dialogue and get kicked back to the pod ;_;

Is anyone else playing this ok with a UK (or US) PSN account on a US PS3?

Comment

Working...
                                X