Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you sure Darwock?

Comment

I've got water maps, bought the POTC pack or something.

Comment

Yes, I'm damn sure. Especially given that I have even made my own level with water in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Darwock View Post
          Eh? Water Beta? The water tools have been available for everyone since Christmas (see the posts above)
          Okay, I had a look again and yeah, they've added new stuff to the game, dont know why I had the idea that I thought it was water but ohwell, I am happy! It's new features so I am gonna try it out!

Comment

The beta trial will be held in week long chunks starting on 17th February.

After each week of play there will be a brief gap while any issues arising from the first stage of the trial are resolved.

Should updates to the trial version of the game be required these will be applied as the trial progresses.

Exclusive content rewards!

As a beta tester for this Beta, you will be rewarded with the Beta Test Vest as a thank you for your participation. It will also be possible to earn a Beta Bug Blaster Hazmat costume, a prize we give only to those testers who go above and beyond the call of duty to provide us with bugs and feedback, or generally make themselves very useful. There may also be some creative beta challenges, which will give players another way to win one of these rare and very sought after costumes. These costumes are only available from participation in the beta.

That was the info from the email! The download icon says Online Create beta or something like that. Image below

Last edited by Rockman_Joey; 21-02-2010, 14:16.

Comment

Online create? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jebus View Post
                Online create? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
                *happy face!*

Comment

This really is the best thing ever! I bought it when it came out and absolutely loved it. (I probably am glowing in this thread somewhere about it)

Anyway, without a PS3 and this for a while. Started it again Monday and I've blasted off two 12 hour sittings playing mainly story mode!! which I already fully 100%'d when I originally had it.

The story mode alone is a small percentage of this game, but the story and level design are in a 'Nintendo' Class Just sublime is the point I am making.

I forgot where some of the harder to find prize bubbles are, so its has a slight fresh feeling but all the joyous moments came flooding back yesterday.

LittleBigPlanet Still the best thing ever!

Comment

LBP2 will be even better though!

Comment

Awaits E3 *for all kinds of goodness* I'm hoping for some MEGATON Surprises though.

I'm totally converted to Sony. Fickle perhaps. But..they have my vote.

Comment

late the party...thanks to PS + I have have this. It's so sweet!

Comment

Working...
                        X