Rock band 2 xbox 360/ps3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skull Commander View Post
    The way that they have 'added' some strange guitar noises just comes off as clumsy.
    I know what you mean.

I've just started Rock Band 1 and was totally thrown on the Beastie Boys' "Sabotage" when I found myself playing the scratching sections on my guitar.

I love the Beasties, have seen them live a few times and loooove Sabotage, but seemed a bit odd not to be playing guitar on a guitar peripheral.

"So Wat'cha Want" seems an unusual choice for a game called Rock Band...

Comment

Hey its much bette than guitar hero. At least there charted correctly and dont have extra notes thrown everywhere. Although i agree its not right. Anyway PS3 recieved a patch this week. Just the same as the 360 patch.

Comment

In the interest of fairness, I must state that Rock Band isn't immune from over-charting at times...

An example in point: the expert drum chart for Fleetwood Mac heavily mixes up the drum pads on the chorus, yet I can never actually hear what the different pads are meant to be reflecting in the song.

Still, on the whole the note charts do usually feel absolutely spot on.

Comment

Has anyone been on RockBand.com recently. The Merch thing is amazing.

You can get plastic models done up of your Rock Band characters, T-Shirts made up with the same - as well as just dinking around making cool screens.

Sadly they only ship to the States at the moment - hopefully they'll expand this out as they'd make some unique christmas pressies for quite a few people I know

---
          S0L
          ---

Comment

I was having a look at the whole pic taking tshirt making bit the other night. It's well snazzy I tells thee.

Comment

Yeah I would be very tempted to get some bandmate figures if they bring it over here.

The one thing that still bugs me about Rock Band which GHWT fixed is the singer changing gender according to the track. It's only a minor issue but it still bugs me slightly.

Comment

It scared me watching a female sing the who

Comment

I had a bloke singing the Donna's last night, the lyric about staring at his D-Cup was very disturbing.

Comment

I notice this sold nothing this week in the charts - are people struggling to find a copy?

Comment

Well i bought this off GAME because instore it is stupidly priced £44.99, i have not bought a game over £40 in ages which was not a special edition, i saw it in HMV for £49.99 :O

question: my RB2 hasnt come yet, was wondering are some of the DLC songs only available on RB2, because i was seeing "Dashboard Confessional - Hands Down" was released but could not find it when i went onto my RB1
                      Last edited by halfhearts; 25-11-2008, 16:57.

Comment

Originally posted by FreelancePolice View Post
                        I notice this sold nothing this week in the charts - are people struggling to find a copy?
                        Yeah, GAME (and others) didn't get a delivery of stock until Friday morning, it seems. If Friday is when the charts are calculated then it would have sold very few for the first "week."

Comment

Yeah that's true. It doesn't seem to have any current adverts on TV like GHWT does.

Any people fancy playing over xbox live sometime? I'm even willing to sing as long as it's cool for cats

Comment

No Doubt singles pack is set to be released on December 9th for $19.99, apparently. $19.99 translated into 1600 MS points for the Foos pack, but this contains two songs more than that one so who knows. There's 14 tracks, so we can expect them to be the ones listed here, I'd think

In other news, I made a logo, I really wish this logo creator was better, I want to make something far more epic! The red is just the background it's on, and not part of said logo...

Comment

Originally posted by halfhearts View Post
                              Well i bought this off GAME because instore it is stupidly priced ?44.99, i have not bought a game over ?40 in ages which was not a special edition, i saw it in HMV for ?49.99 :O

question: my RB2 hasnt come yet, was wondering are some of the DLC songs only available on RB2, because i was seeing "Dashboard Confessional - Hands Down" was released but could not find it when i went onto my RB1
                              ?45?! are you crazy?
                              Mine only cost ?35 from GAME (preorder with voucher) got it on the Sat

?38 online

Comment

What happened to the Soundgarden tracks yesterday

I ended up buying the Boston pack and the Nirvana pack and also Hong Kong Garden.

Originally posted by FreelancePolice View Post
                                Any people fancy playing over xbox live sometime? I'm even willing to sing as long as it's cool for cats
                                Anyone can add me - Gradius57300 (360 version)

Comment

Working...
                                X