No announcement yet.

Street Fighter IV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone pick anyone other than Ken/Ryu online?

I just got the 10 match streak achievement from 10 really **** Ken players.

Comment

I'll give you a good fight with Abel/Zangief/Guile when I get my copy (which'll be looking like Friday now.)

Comment

I love this game! The core system is obviously based on the classic Super Turbo but the addition of the EX moves, Ultra combos, focus attack and the dash canceling make the gameplay even more amazing.

I've just been dabbling with Zangief in the challenge mode and he rules in SF IV!

Comment

Originally posted by DavidFallows View Post
          Does anyone pick anyone other than Ken/Ryu online?
          Fallows, you can slap my Chun around again when it turns up, SHE LOVES IT!!!!

Comment

Just did the first Hard Trial for Zangief! Now the second one is saying no.

Watch out for sly people online setting a match to 1 round with 30 seconds time limit. Hadoken chip damage and then fly around the screen with hurrican kicks until time runs out lol. B*****ds. You can set your search filters to avoid this though.

Had a few people disconnect on me after first round losses. They get no penalty!

Loving this game.

Comment

There is nothing more boring than playing against a constant barrage of Ryus and Kens yawn.

Comment

Played it for about 30 minutes so far and enjoying it but I'm sure SNK must of designed Seth, he's cheap as hell. No problems in the first round with him but he hammers me in the second

Comment

SNK did design C.Viper though, so its possible.

Comment

I just Johnny-One-Move that baldy grey git. Sweep, stay crouched block, let him vaccum and attack, sweep and repreat.

Comment

Originally posted by hoolak View Post
                      I just Johnny-One-Move that baldy grey git. Sweep, stay crouched block, let him vaccum and attack, sweep and repreat.
                      Cheers for the tip I'll give that a try, M.Bison and Gill were never this hard

Comment

Wow, I paid to have this on the 13th, and I just found out it may not arrive until May 2nd. The urge to crack open the Asian version is killing me
                        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Gill was hardly a pushover until 3S though.

Comment

I like that you guys are moaning about the hard challenges, yet here i am stuck on normal level 3!! Not played a Street Fighter since the good old days of the SNES version of SF2.

So im stuck trying to do a heavy kick in to a Hadoken with Ken. And for the life of me i dont know how its supposed to work. I can pull them both off easily, but i think i must be missing some sort of trick to link the two more quickly. Any helpers?! And yes, i really am that ****! (didnt bloody used to be though!!)

Comment

If you're using the 360 pad then it really isn't your fault that you can't do a heavy kick into a fireball. The 360 is useless for fighting games.

You need to pull off the fireball while the cpu is still recovering from the hard kick.

Comment

Just dropping in to ask those with the CE a quick question;

Is the CE worth the extra £20-£25 in your opinion?

Comment

Working...
                                X