No announcement yet.

Pro Evolution Soccer 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully that will mean Aurelio & Jovanovic will actually exist now!

Comment

It's live on PC too.

Comment

Originally posted by Scythe View Post
        Hopefully that will mean Aurelio & Jovanovic will actually exist now!
        Indeed! Although Jovanovic can be found in the Serbia team under a different similar looking name.

Has there been any stat updates? I know N'Gog is hardly the best striker in the world but his stats are a joke. Even Nemeth has higher stats?!

Comment

In Master League offline, how is the league structure set up? I could understand if there were more than one league in each country like the Premier League and Football Leagues etc but there isn't. I want to start at the bottom and work my way to the top.

Comment

Bumped this up from Level 3 to 4 (pro) and the difference is quite striking although it seems it makes your players more random with their shots (eg I was scoring on 3 and now I'm blazing over on 4). God knows what Top Player is like?

Comment

I'm having a real love/hate relationship with this game. I think bash sums it up pretty fairly earlier in the thread. When it works, it's excellent, but when the game decides to do you over with poor cursor decisions (even in Semi-Assisted my decisions are being over-ridden), strange AI movement, lack of AI movement, along with a good handful of other erratic stuff, it can make me angry.

I've been battering MLO (48 matches in). It's all I've played. I am addicted to it. However, the amount of gate money you get for games is super low. Patience is needed and a load of Coach Mode matches for when you are going to be away from the console for a while (may as well get some more gate money, eh?).

I'll stick at it, but Konami really need to test their games better. It's still a good foundation for them to build on, but it's still a long way off the competition in my opinion.

I'll probably love it again later :/

Comment

I guess you been playing too much fifa then

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                  I guess you been playing too much fifa then
                  Played nothing but PES, but if you're insinuating that my views above are chalkie dogpoo, then you haven't played PES2011 enough.

Comment

Anyone else working through Become a Legend mode?
                    I've been playing it for a few hours, and dont seem to levelling up very much / getting more than 60mins per game. Has anyone had more success with it?

Comment

I did Legends last year and the whole thing was a very LONG journey, took about 2 seasons before I was a first team starter and even then my stats were still pretty low. Very rewarding in the long term but it's a big time commitment.

Comment

Originally posted by dave heats View Post
                        Anyone else working through Become a Legend mode?
                        I've been playing it for a few hours, and dont seem to levelling up very much / getting more than 60mins per game. Has anyone had more success with it?
                        I joined one of the PES league teams as they promised me a 65% chance of playing and Europa League action.

This all means that I get to start the match, play at least 60 minutes a match, get some European action and play in a fairly easy league.

Downside to this is my team mates can be a bunch of numpties at times, but it does mean I feel more part of the team.

Also I'm welsh so I'm hoping to get a call up soon

I also play with the traditional side on camera which makes it easier for me.

Currently my team is 3rd in the table, top of their group in europe .

Another thing is that the season seems a little shorter in this league.

Comment

DLC fix now available. No more own goal bug ML abusers.

Comment

Originally posted by mr_sockochris View Post
                            I did Legends last year and the whole thing was a very LONG journey, took about 2 seasons before I was a first team starter and even then my stats were still pretty low. Very rewarding in the long term but it's a big time commitment.
                            thanks mate, thats good to know. I'll stick with it, as its addictive as hell, but massively fustrating when its exactly the same every match (i.e subbed at 60-65mins).

Comment

ive not tocuhed fifa 11 since getting pes 11 says it all

Comment

Originally posted by yesteryeargames View Post
                                ive not tocuhed fifa 11 since getting pes 11 says it all
                                Same for me. I'm just enjoying Become a Legend so much it just feels a bit more personal then Virtual Pro.

Comment

Working...
                                X