• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That Wind Temple boss is SO cool!

Comment

Jsut finished the forbidden forest.

I'm now off for some side quest action.

Q. The Tingle statues, i've 1 so far, are they all in dungeons? I didn't come across one in the forbidden forest dungeon? Don't want to leave the island without it.

Ta.

"TANK U" you have 11 points

Comment

Tingle statues are one thing I'll have to investigate in the US version... as I played the Jap version without connecting up...
        Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Yeah the Wind Temple boss was terrific. I had a bit of a problem with him even with some fairies, I was down to 2 hearts only before I put in that fatal shot. Great battle though, best so far.

Comment

I think all in all the bosses in Wind Waker are some of the most impressive i've seen. There were two i thought were quite poor, but apart from them they were fantastic imo. Quite easy, but not too too simple so it was boring. The two i disliked were (the first i shall put in a spoiler tag as it is quite a big spoiler...)

Originally posted by spoiler
            The boss just before you fight Ganon as himself was very silly imo. In fact this was something i would have hoped they changed in the US version but sadly did not. It is like a giant puppet of the pig-like Ganon. It may sound interesting on paper, but it doesn't really look too great. It takes the tense atmosphere away and spoils the 'hero' feel too a little. I was very dissapointed with this boss....
            The other was the
            Originally posted by spoiler
            Giant Poe Boss
            This would have been more in place in SMS imo, it would have been a great boss there, but in Wind Waker it just looks out of place and quite poor compared to the others imo.

Right now in the US version i am still just sailing the seas and loving it. I got the Giant Hammer the Fortress but didn't want to complete that section just yet.

Are any of you people good at those Mini games where you have to fix a picture back together? The ones in the Cabin you get given from the teacher... The picture is made of little sqaures and there is one blank space, using the space you have to keep moving the squares to complete the picture? I forget their names sorry. So far i have only done 5 of these, does anyone know a special way of doing them??
            ----Member since April 2002

http://www.redbubble.com/people/adamstone

Comment

Just being messed around having to sail round the map.

Comment

Originally posted by Firsty
                JR, I ain't comin' round your place until you sort out them zombies in teh BaSeMeNt!!1!3!
                No worries, bru. I got teh exterminators comin' round later to take care of it. The drinks will be chilled afterward, and the grill hot. I expect everyone to show.

Comment

I expect everyone to show.
                  Ah great! I'm going to the airport at 7am. I should be in Newark International NJ by 7pm. You can pick me up and drive me to the cabana.

Comment

Will do! And, what's even better, I now have a color pictobox, so I can take nice color pictographs of all my boddies!

On a side note, I now have the Ballad Of Gales, so from here on out I'm twirlin' my way across the map. Now, onward to save my sister at the Forbidden Fortress!

Oh, after the party of course.

Comment

That's the thing that makes this game so great! The freedom. I did things completely differently to you JR. You got the cabana quite early, while it was one of the last things I did. Lots of other examples, but thats a good one. Fantastic.

Comment

Yay. I got my first trophy in the 'Nintendo Gallery' yesterday. My first was the Great Deku Tree. Looks mighty fine in trophy form. The zoom function goes quite close if you are sad like me and like to expect every detail.

I also have the following now: Marklar, the Giant Bird (which Ganon controls) The Great fairy, the Carpenter himself, the boat, and a zombie

Any of you got any trophies yet?
                        ----Member since April 2002

http://www.redbubble.com/people/adamstone

Comment

Yup last night I got the Camera Guy, and the Gorons which looks lovely.
                          I did take a shot of the SPLISH SPLISH KABOOM dude but it wasnt worthy of a statue
                          Will try again tonight. Got a lovely shot of the snotkid from outset ready though

Comment

I got about half-way through the forbidden forest, and then forgot to take out the memory card when I played PN03. Needless to say I accidentally wiped/corrupted my card and lost my Zelda save and 15 hours of SoA....pissed doesn't even begin to describe it. ft:

Great game though

Comment

Aww bugger...I forgot to remove my US memory card, when I fired up my GBA Player last-night in Japanese mode.

*Fingers crossed that it hasn't corrupted or wiped my WW save.

Comment

Question: I have a US Cube and intendo to buy a European GBA SP with link up cable. Will that work?

Cheers.

Comment

Working...
                                X