No announcement yet.

Zelda - the Wind Waker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just found this site that might interest a few of you. It has the Wind Waker soundtrack for download, not all of it though. Still some great stuff there.

Comment

[german accent]Nine[/german accent] I'm not using a
      Originally posted by spoiler
      colour
      pictobox.

How do i go about such things?

Is it..
      take a pic of a guy near a post box sub-quest from the pictobox mon? If it is where is this guy?
      Ta.evilmatt.

Half way thru the earth sage dungeon....like it.

2 more triumph forks to go...

Comment

Have you
        spoken to the guy in the pictograph shop
        yet? He mentions a way of getting a
        colour pictobox
        which involves getting a
        firefly from the Deku Tree's grove

Comment

SPOILERS:

Back at Forsaken now (after coming out of the water from H****e, and I need to get into Ganons Tower. However, the pathway is blocked.. Eeek. Any pointers please?

Ta.

Comment

You need to use something that you didn't have on you the first time you were at the fortress.

Comment

Hook shot? I have tried swinging onto the anchors etc but cant see to get a lockon.. Also..

I have two spaces left in my inventory screen.. One at the bottom of my shield, sword, bangles table and one to the right of the heavy boots. I don't THINK I have missed anything along the way? Or should I not worry about them yet?

Thanks.....

Comment

Originally posted by dc-arena
                I have two spaces left in my inventory screen.. One at the bottom of my shield, sword, bangles table and one to the right of the heavy boots. I don't THINK I have missed anything along the way? Or should I not worry about them yet?

Thanks.....
                The one at the bottom of your shiel,sword etc is a mask you get from the Joy Pendant lady - when you don it, energy appears on monsters u z-lock.

The other is a magic item you get from (i think) the eskimo guy on windfall - it protects you from magic attacks at the cost of your own magic bar.
                Nothing there really to aid you seriously in your current dilemma.

I'm about to get the boss key on the earth sage dungeon, still have gale island dungeon to do also. So i aint a clue about your muddle.

Lovin this game.

My GAME and Gamestation had **** loads of Bonus disk Zleda's in, should i of waited? Nah.

Comment

SPOILERS:

Ahh cool, just gave her some more pendants, and I have the mask

As for Eskimo geezer.. I got him a Sea Plant from a sales guy on an island. I then went to another island, and I was given another sea plant.. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks.

Comment

i have wind waker, i mean it's in my house, but i can't play it .....2 reasons: -exams
                    -is 4 my birthday, in a month
                    boo hoo!!!.....i'm gonna go crazy!! 8)

Comment

Originally posted by dc-arena
                      As for Eskimo geezer..
                      I got him a Sea Plant from a sales guy on an island. I then went to another island, and I was given another sea plant.. Am I doing something wrong?
                      Thanks.
                      Well....

Theres 3 goron traders on: Mother & Child, Bomb & Great Fish Islands. Whatever you get from one trader, trade it to another on a different island, you should get better stuff for trading which goes up in price.

I got the magic item after about 3 to 4 items traded and showing in the eskimo's store.
                      Question.
                      I've captured a forest firefly, and i'm trying to get a colour pictobox, alas everytime i produce the item for inspection to the picture geezer, he just says "Whats this then?" and ignores it. He wants me to take a pic of someone, someone in love and who doesn't learn and also catch them in the act. But where is this person, when does he appear? Is he on the flippin island at all????
                      Completed both sage quests, just 2 more triumph forks now.

Question. Do you get
                      wings
                      at any point? Have i missed them???

Quality title

One point, i've yet to be really impressed by any of the bosses in this game so far. Only the Earth temple boss has managed to suprise me.

Best boss battle for me had to be Twinrova from the Desert temple in OoT - that was a ****ing excellent fight and dungeon.

Comment

TheShend -

The girl outside the battleships game, and the bloke who likes walking round the island - when he passes her, they'll both have a sly glance at each other. Photograph them in that moment. I think after this (or maybe one more photo, can't remember) the pictograph guy will make you his assistant, and then you can talk about the colour pictobox

Comment

Hello there.

Just a little note of thanks to all you guys posting special hidden spoiler quotes and whatnot. I've only just got my (PAL shh shh shh) copy of the game but I love going to the WW discussion thread and reading people's opinions of the lovely fairy boy's latest adventures. It's nice to find somewhere where people don't insist on giving the game away for others who haven't played it yet.

I've played it solid over the weekend and I've got to about the halfway stage when we find out what's under the T**** of the G***. I've spent the rest of the time with the pictobox on Windfall and generally having fun looking out for furtive glances and cowardy custards.

Love those visuals. They keep me giggling along with the sound effect when you crawl across the floor. I've had a grin on my face all the way through this game and even though it's a bit easy I wouldn't trade it for a hundred games starring MASCULINE HERO X in the latest MATURE SCIENCE FICTION STEALTH BEAT EM UP blockbuster featuring INCOMPREHENSIBLE PLOTLINE #214a. There is enough storytelling finesse in this game without the need for constant cutscenes. In my opinion the less games try to be like movies, a non-interactive two-hour experience, the better.

Sorry for the gushing rant.

Staplehead.

Comment

Originally posted by evilmatt
                            TheShend -

The girl outside the battleships game, and the bloke who likes walking round the island - when he passes her, they'll both have a sly glance at each other. Photograph them in that moment. I think after this (or maybe one more photo, can't remember) the pictograph guy will make you his assistant, and then you can talk about the colour pictobox
                            I'm taking photo's but he just says "Err, thats not quite right"

Could you describe the look of the picture you had. No matter how many different ways i take a pic of the above, i get nowhere. Grrrrrrr.

Comment

Well, I'm off to Ganon's Tower now. It's been a great ride, and I'm so glad I went along for it. Makes me sad, though, knowing I'm on the last mission. If there weren't so many other games to play, I'd do it all over again, but... Maybe when things slow down again, I'll dust it off. Until then, Ganon, I'm comin' for ya, baby!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheShend
                                Originally posted by evilmatt
                                TheShend -

I'm taking photo's but he just says "Err, thats not quite right"

Could you describe the look of the picture you had. No matter how many different ways i take a pic of the above, i get nowhere. Grrrrrrr.
                                I think Evil Matt may have got confused with your description. Is this the first task you have done for the photo guy or have you done some already? If you're still on the first task,

where he says that someone is sending love letters, then you need to wait by the post box for a guy with a tash to pass buy. Stand away from him, then take a picture when he posts a letter.
                                If you're on the third task,

you need to take a picture of the woman in orange and the guy who likes to walk around. Wait in the town square near the rowdy kids and take a picture when the guy walks by the woman. They'll look at each other for a second, so be prepared and take your picture at that exact point.
                                You have to do all three tasks before you can do another task to get a colour camera.

Comment

Working...
                                X