No announcement yet.

Pilot Wings Resort (3DS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The trouble with Free flight is, when you have most of the stuff you can end up just flying round hoping to find one or two new things for your vehicle, it'd be nice if it gave you some hints at this point...

Comment

Absolutely loving this, it feels perfect. Wonderful game to dip in and out of, as you say. Brings back all those great memories of 64.

Comment

Originally posted by Party boy View Post
        The trouble with Free flight is, when you have most of the stuff you can end up just flying round hoping to find one or two new things for your vehicle, it'd be nice if it gave you some hints at this point...
        So true - I have all the "i" place name things, 111/120 grey balloons and between 12 and 2 of the different things you need to get for each aircraft, and am lucky if I spot anything in the 4 and a half minutes now.

Comment

I'm purposely not playing this as a completionist to try and make it last as long as possible, I never took any of the previous PW games seriously either.

At the minute I'm pissing around with the jet. Not even unlocked the super rocket pack.

Comment

I have 119 of the 120 balloons. I have scoured everywhere for the last one. Come to the conclusion it is in the Whale that surfaces occasionally.
            Does anyone know if any unlocks or bonus games when you 100% the game?

Comment

Yeah, i have 119 ballons now! I've got all the i signs and all the stunt hoops for the planes, but the last ballon is for the plane, so there's nothing for me to do, but try to find the last balloon... I wouldn't have thought there'd be one in the whale though, do you know what vehicle the last balloon's for Davek22?

I mean I'd enjoy just flying around a lot more if it wasn't for the fact I know that last balloon's out there somewhere...

Out of the 3 games i've got, this, SSF4 and RR, I kinda think this is the keeper and i might trade in the other two in time...

Comment

Where are all the plane stunt hoops? I cant find 12 or so and have been all over all the islands - are there loads just up in the air somewhere?

Comment

I don't know which vehicle that last balloon is for Party Boy. I have been all over the map and up to altitude to find it but totally lost.
                  Re the stunt rings, have you got the ones in the caves? There are some in the volcano caves and also in the sea cave under the temple

Edit: got the last balloon. Jet pack was required for mine
                  Last edited by davek22; 30-03-2011, 17:45.

Comment

I've gotten used to the 3d on this now. I'm playing with the slider pretty much on full. Spent my last few sessions in free flight mode and I understand the time limit and why it's there, it creates a challenge in getting all the collectables. They should have made it unlimited flight once you had all the collectables though.

Comment

hahahaha just done the sky dive part for the 1st time awesome! Hope theres more lvls of that.

Comment

Originally posted by koopatroopa90 View Post
                        Where are all the plane stunt hoops? I cant find 12 or so and have been all over all the islands - are there loads just up in the air somewhere?
                        I only struggled with the upside down ones because I didn't know how to do that at first, plus I missed one hiding behind an island. Just seach all the tunnels and islands I'd say.

Originally posted by davek22 View Post
                        I don't know which vehicle that last balloon is for Party Boy. I have been all over the map and up to altitude to find it but totally lost.
                        Re the stunt rings, have you got the ones in the caves? There are some in the volcano caves and also in the sea cave under the temple

Edit: got the last balloon. Jet pack was required for mine
                        Any idea where the last one for the plane might be? I've looked everywhere...

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
                        hahahaha just done the sky dive part for the 1st time awesome! Hope theres more lvls of that.
                        There's only so much you can do with a squirrel suit on Wuhu Island if you think about it...

Comment

Do you guys think that there could be DLC for this and other 3DS titles?

Comment

Party Boy have you tried in the Volcano and in neptunes temple? There is also one in the road tunnel I think

Comment

Not sure about Neptunes tunnel, though I've tried every tunnel I could spot, I've tried the other 2 though... It's strange though, you're not gonna get 119 balloons if you haven't been pretty thorough, so dunno where the last can be, if not Neptunes tunnel...

Comment

I will boot it up and take a flight in the plane and find the most deviously placed one.
                                There was one I didn't spot until I was on top of it in the ruined temple and it's in a rock pit with only the top showing when you get close up

Comment

Working...
                                X