Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Williams pinball classics (360/PS3/Wii/PSP)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really? That seems odd and a little disappointing. If I saw it at a good price, I'd still be tempted but that is definitely disappointing.

Comment

The psp version is missing the same 3 tables & i think the wii version is missing them too. The only ones that got all 13 tables were the ps3 & 360 versions.

Comment

Copied from wikipedia....

The following pinball machines are included in all versions of the game:

Black Knight
        Firepower
        Funhouse
        Gorgar
        Pin*Bot
        Space Shuttle
        Taxi
        Whirlwind

The following are in the PSP, Wii, PS3 and 360 versions only:
        Jive Time (Unlockable for PS3 and 360 versions)
        Sorcerer

The following are in the PS3 and 360 versions only:
        Tales of the Arabian Nights
        Medieval Madness
        No Good Gofers

Comment

So maybe the 3DS version has its own exclusive tables too?

Comment

The only place i can find anyone talking about it is on gamefaqs & they are saying it only has 7 tables in the 3ds version but i can't confirm it as i can't find anyone who has played it & listed the tables. Not sure if they would put new exclusive tables into the 3DS version as im guessing it's a port of the core game with a few extras like ways to play like the psp version has screen rotation & the wii version had motion controls for the tilt.

Comment

Found a video of the 3DS version on youtube. Now this is bizarre!!

Flipper spielen ist ja schon mal das eine, aber habt ihr das ganze schon mal "auf dem Kopf" gespielt? Probiert es mal aus.http://www.planet3ds.dehttp://www.p...
              Last edited by davek22; 03-09-2011, 13:55.

Comment

Wow. There's a certain logic to that but it looks really uncomfortable.

Comment

I will let you know when my copy from Zavvi arrives, though it has not been sent out yet

Comment

Thanks Mole. I'm definitely interested in hearing more about this one.

Comment

Me too, apart from the upside down play in that video the other thing that struck was how smooth and glossy it looks on 3DS. Mole when it comes particulary interested if it has online leaderboard like pacman to filter to friends. If it does it's a must buy

Comment

Probably better as a live arcade game.

Comment

Well it certainly would have helped it get to more people as the distribution has been really bad, the thing is it's a really good pinball game yet it's selling really poor due to the fact nobody can get their hands on the damn thing.

Only thing is if it went on live arcade it would have to go up against the almighty pinball fx2 & thats some stiff competition, although they are both great in different ways & more pinball games is never a bad thing.

Comment

Saw a couple of copies on the shelf today in GAME (PS3 ver), so it is kicking around.

Comment

Pinball FX 2 is no competition for this. The physics & table designs blow it out of the water.

Comment

I find the ball physics better on fx2, but prefer the tables on Williams.

Comment

Working...
                                X