Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Williams pinball classics (360/PS3/Wii/PSP)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The ball also looks like it's rolling on the table on fx2, but on Williams it looks like it's floating above the table surface.

Comment

I find real pinball techniques are possible with Williams. such as trapping the ball then knocking it to the other flipper. I can't do that on PFX.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
        Well it certainly would have helped it get to more people as the distribution has been really bad, the thing is it's a really good pinball game yet it's selling really poor due to the fact nobody can get their hands on the damn thing.

Only thing is if it went on live arcade it would have to go up against the almighty pinball fx2 & thats some stiff competition, although they are both great in different ways & more pinball games is never a bad thing.
        Or the fact it's not selling because no one knows it's even out too! It's a joke. Probably sold less than 3k id imagine

Comment

With those type of guesstimates (3k sales), would that constitute a very low print run, ie. rare status?

Comment

Probably, i suppose the only way to tell is create a new profile or use one that's not played the game and set a stupidly low score. See what number it is. Or just scroll down to the bottom of the high score of Williams challenge.. I presume most who have bought it will have tried to play that? Or email system 3. They openly ask for feedback in the manual.

Comment

Curse this forum! ORDERED!

Comment

3DS version? From where? Zavvi? I'm holding off until I can get confirmation that it actually exists.

Comment

360, from Game

Comment

Just got over 14 million on space shuttle, good enough for 23rd on the leaderboards. Are they global?
                    Also had a go at pb fx2, uses the widescreen layout of newer TV's better, and better graphics, but for me Williams is better, you can activate modes easier, earn extra balls more easily and generally just enjoy the game more.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                      3DS version? From where? Zavvi? I'm holding off until I can get confirmation that it actually exists.
                      Oh it exists as it is out this week in the USA. Still no dispatch note from Zavvi but i did have a missed delivery today hoping it is that but sadly can't collect till Saturday.

Comment

Yes, I am somewhat beginning to doubt its existence over this end of the world though. If they did release it, well, hardly seems a point if they haven't given anyone any copies, except seemingly Zavvi. Odd.

Comment

I'm doubting the existence of the 360 version myself, Game apparently sent early Monday and its still not ****ing here!

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                            Yes, I am somewhat beginning to doubt its existence over this end of the world though. If they did release it, well, hardly seems a point if they haven't given anyone any copies, except seemingly Zavvi. Odd.
                            Asda and Tesco both list it also

Comment

Just picked a copy of this up for the 360 from game in Birmingham. ?17.99, can't complain at that.
                              There are copies out and about in the shops

Comment

I’m not a pinball wizard but I enjoy Pinball FX 2 and really like everything about it, but a few more tables would have been nice for the vanilla release.

Aside from the chat about how rare it is, what’s it like as a pinball game?

Comment

Working...
                                X