Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought it hehe Add Dazzyman pls

Comment

I can't believe that my preferred tactic of last-ditch, restart-eluding, neck-crushing forward rolls to the next checkpoint no longer works. Damn you, RedLynx!

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzyman View Post
        Bought it hehe Add Dazzyman pls
        /off toppic/ When are you buying Pinball Arcade?

Comment

Soon as it comes to PS3 as want it on Vita as well

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzyman View Post
            Soon as it comes to PS3 as want it on Vita as well
            Ah, I see. me too!

Comment

I did enjoy trials but this video pretty much sums up the game for me

In this very special episode Rage Quit, Michael returns to face a familiar foe, Trials Evolution for the Xbox Live Arcade. Has he brushed up on his skills si...

I can't handle the stress...

Comment

Haha yep, that is Extreme for you! I'll be honest, the extreme tracks in general are just too difficult for me. I may be able to do a couple but never all of them for fear of killing someone from the rage.
                I play Trials for the social aspect as with the previous game we could play "pass the pad" regardless of skill level and practice, and that is literally the only game me, my girlfriend and my brother have played together on 360. Can't wait to do the same on Evo

Comment

Originally posted by Goemon View Post
                  I did enjoy trials but this video pretty much sums up the game for me

In this very special episode Rage Quit, Michael returns to face a familiar foe, Trials Evolution for the Xbox Live Arcade. Has he brushed up on his skills si...

I can't handle the stress...
                  I usually hate nerd rage videos but that is a classic ...

This game is Trials HD on steroids .. it really is the business .. Multiplayer Supercross & Trials are totally hilarious assuming you are playing with friends and not with Randoms ...

I will certainly be doing some custom tracks once I have some time and have learnt the editor a bit better.

10 out of 10 for me ... best thing on XBLA since it started really

Comment

I played the first ski one for 2hrs last night having fun hehe. It looks lovely in simulated 3d

Comment

Up to the extreme tracks now, only tried the first track on extreme but found it pretty easy, only 10 faults on my first go. Can't wait to try the others out, i imagine there will be some good tricky tracks

Comment

I absolute love this - This is much the same as Trials HD but with ALOT more different content.
                        The presentation of it all is very Burnout like which is not a bad thing.

I also love some of the new skill games like the marble madness/super monkey ball clone and UFO.

If anyone wants any challenges (I personally like to beat peoples track times!) please feel free to add me on xbox live!!

Comment

Loving this, feel free to add me - all of my friends are on psn so have no one to compete against on XBLA yet

Comment

You can both add me Dazzyman . Played this for 6hrs straight last night with my 3d glasses on, just love the game, much more than 1st one which was great anyway

Comment

Done all the extreme tracks now accept for inferno. Some good tracks with some really tricky tracks jumps.

Looking forward to re-playing them all to beat my times. Had one try at inferno but
                              failed miserably!! I'll get there ha ha.

Feel free to add me folks

Comment

I had my first go online last night which works fairly well but is still stressful as hell!
                                Second race was on Gigatrack which I had never done before...didn't stop me winning but man, that was super tense as I had no idea how long the track was >.<

Comment

Working...
                                X