No announcement yet.

Trials Evolution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really suck at this. Literally awful at it and see my friends times whiz away at the start of every race. I never played Trial HD, is there a trick to this or some basic tips on how to time the jumps?

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
      I really suck at this. Literally awful at it and see my friends times whiz away at the start of every race. I never played Trial HD, is there a trick to this or some basic tips on how to time the jumps?
      Just keep playing. You'll get better, you start to feel the jumps and how you should be landing. We all sucked at first on this game i promise. I remember in trials hd how happy i was when i finally got past the hard tracks, now they're a breeze. The more you play this it just starts to become natural

Comment

Managed inferno 3 after a few attempts. 237 faults ha ha.
        Thought I'd done ok until you watch the number 1 player no fault it in 36 seconds!!! How are people this good ha ha.

Comment

Played the demo of this and it is utterly magnificent!

Will I get the full game? Certainly possible with this and Fez being so good.

Comment

Originally posted by Fader209 View Post
            Second race was on Gigatrack
            Epic track - I thought I was doing well without crashing for the first 4 minutes - but then it went, on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on ...

Comment

Originally posted by stevie vip 99 View Post
              Managed inferno 3 after a few attempts. 237 faults ha ha.
              Thought I'd done ok until you watch the number 1 player no fault it in 36 seconds!!! How are people this good ha ha.
              Heres a pretty good video, I can probably do it now in 50-80 attempts, hardest bits for me are the tripple pipes near the start then the high slope with the double barrel and gap at the top..

Trials Evolution - Inferno 3 EXTREMEhttp://qb.cm/r21102301 Check out Quibids, I've won a Basketball, Dr. Dre Beats, and an alarm clock so far for $16 total!P...

I've managed to no fault gold all the way up to hard license now and I've completed every extreme level too
              Last edited by Olly C; 22-04-2012, 18:27.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
                Epic track - I thought I was doing well without crashing for the first 4 minutes - but then it went, on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on ...
                Urgh this track isn't so epic on your 50th attempt lol I've now completed it in 07:25 with no faults, its massively annoying when you spin out on a stupid bit 5 mins in though!

Comment

I love it, probably the closest thing the game has to Ultimate Endurance

Comment

Originally posted by phillai View Post
                    If anyone wants any challenges (I personally like to beat peoples track times!) please feel free to add me on xbox live!!
                    I just nipped ahead of you on that first skill game. Haha!

Comment

Jeez

Am stuck on the medium courses.

Good game though

Comment

Anyone else having problems connecting to multiplayer games? It takes ages or is non-existant!

Comment

Originally posted by stevie vip 99 View Post
                          Just keep playing. You'll get better, you start to feel the jumps and how you should be landing. We all sucked at first on this game i promise. I remember in trials hd how happy i was when i finally got past the hard tracks, now they're a breeze. The more you play this it just starts to become natural
                          Cool... I'm getting better but I just cant seem to get the weight distribution right with the left stick. Does it only have three positions or is it analog? As in does it only lean back/forth and stay centred?

Anyway believe it or not I've managed to get up to the last couple of tracks in A licence level. I can see what people are saying about timing the jumps and landing in the right spot but I find quite a lot of the tracks dont show you enough of the oncoming track so you really have to know it perfectly. The dark tracks in particular are really annoying.

Comment

Everything is analogue, you can watch replays in slow motion and it shows the kind of button inputs players use to achieve certain stuff

Comment

Good to know... I'll need to watch some other people playing it then as I think I am fluking some things more than anything.

Comment

Inferno III is just impossible. The triple ramps killed me and I used all my faults.

Comment

Working...
                                X