No announcement yet.

Trials Evolution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've had it crash in MP, but only once in SP, annoyingly as I finished the gigatrack in 4 minutes* (*the SP thing may have been made up)

Comment

We've been playing alot of the local multiplayer and really enjoying it. However when we deviate from the limited number of included supercross tracks we've found that player designed tracks are mostly unplayable due to numerous glitches and also really poor designs. Is there going to be a patch for this?

Does anyone else find the front end and menu navigation in Trials Evolution absolutely awful? I think it's badly laid out, illogical and cumbersome.

Comment

Just watched the quick-look for this on Giantbomb - looks so much fun!

http://www.giantbomb.com/quick-look-...ution/17-5938/

Do you think they'll bring it to Steam?

Comment

Based on absolutely nothing: No/Yes.

(delete as appropriate)

Comment

There are a couple of trials games out there for pc already kit (in case you didn't know)

Comment

Didn't know.

This is the first time I've seen a trials game get mainstream media attention.

I'll have a look on Steam later.

Comment

Trials 2: Second Edition is on Steam, has free demo too.
                RedLynx Trials 2 Second Edition is a spectacular motorcycle game featuring stunning graphics and addictive gameplay! 4 game types (race, flip, wheelie, dynamic)Race: Race against other players to compete levels as fast as possibleFlip: Try to make as many backflips or frontflips with your bikeWheelie: Drive on your backwheel for longest...

Comment

Originally posted by Family Fry View Post
                  Trials 2: Second Edition is on Steam, has free demo too.
                  http://store.steampowered.com/app/16..._7_suggest__13
                  Bought! cheers, Fry.

Comment

Originally posted by moonwhistle View Post
                    We've been playing alot of the local multiplayer and really enjoying it. However when we deviate from the limited number of included supercross tracks we've found that player designed tracks are mostly unplayable due to numerous glitches and also really poor designs. Is there going to be a patch for this?
                    I am hoping to get my SX track finished soon , just haven't had the time over the last couple of weeks... I agree though there is a hell of a lot of crap on there, just the way these things tend to work out.

So far I have spent quite a bit of time on one track (10+ hours) so hopefully it will be worth it, without any major issues. Learning the editor takes half the time.

Comment

Originally posted by originalbadboy View Post
                      I am hoping to get my SX track finished soon , just haven't had the time over the last couple of weeks... I agree though there is a hell of a lot of crap on there, just the way these things tend to work out.

So far I have spent quite a bit of time on one track (10+ hours) so hopefully it will be worth it, without any major issues. Learning the editor takes half the time.
                      Please let me know the name of the track when it's done, I'd love to try it out.

One thing I've noticed is that bends / corners serve no function other than potentially screwing up multiplayer games due to the camera movement and respawing. As corners are merely superficial I'd definately stick to straight levels.

Comment

Originally posted by moonwhistle View Post
                        Please let me know the name of the track when it's done, I'd love to try it out.

One thing I've noticed is that bends / corners serve no function other than potentially screwing up multiplayer games due to the camera movement and respawing. As corners are merely superficial I'd definately stick to straight levels.
                        Yeah I don't see the point in bends on an SX track in all honesty. The 'world' is big enough to make a pretty lengty track, the biggest issue with SX tracks is that all four tracks need to be identical otherwise there will always be someone who has an advantage / disadvantage. Once you are used to the editor its a bit easier , but its still a PITA, the worst thing is making sure the ground is level for all four players when you are on the 'ground' so to speak.

Hoping to get it done tonight .. will put the name up once finished. Its nothing special btw, and its not particulary lenghty either, just a way of getting into the editor

Comment

SX Track is up if anyone is interested ... it is called OBB-SX City Limits .. Bikes are locked to 250cc and above. If anyone has a look some constructive criticism would be appreciated.

Comment

New dlc is out for this now. 36 New tracks i think. A couple of skill games.
                            All pretty good tracks.

Comment

More DLC coming this month, look forward to it. Not playing games much these days, but when I do it's usually this.

Comment

Tried the new DLC properly yesterday, most of the new tracks are hard difficulty however they're more difficult than usual! Enjoyable but definitely challenging, won't be getting many golds on this one...

Comment

Working...
                                X