No announcement yet.

Destiny 360/PS3/XBOX ONE/PS4 review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i reached level 20 and honestly i have no idea how to progress now. i rarely get loot, let alone blue items. so where and how can i obtain these light items?

also how come i have to play every co-op raid on my own? why is there no matchmaking like in the beta? currently i am trying to complete the lv. 22 weekly strike mission but i don't see a chance without help. any volunteers?

Comment

Originally posted by bwi View Post
      how to do earn vanguard rep? I've got loads of vanguard marks but to spend them i have to be rank 2 and i arent even on rank 1
      Don't you get vanguard rep by doing strikes and public events? Think that's how I've been collecting it.

Comment

Originally posted by Uli View Post
        i reached level 20 and honestly i have no idea how to progress now. i rarely get loot, let alone blue items. so where and how can i obtain these light items?

also how come i have to play every co-op raid on my own? why is there no matchmaking like in the beta? currently i am trying to complete the lv. 22 weekly strike mission but i don't see a chance without help. any volunteers?
        My advice would be to do the strikes mate. There are 4 levels to choose from on the main strike screen, and as a level 20 you could probably blast out the lower couple of difficulties. You should not only get some decent stuff for completing them, but you should also find you'll pick up more blue engrams now, from which about 60% or so should have light ratings (about that percentage for me so far I'd say).

But definitely hit the Strikes

Comment

Originally posted by dave heats View Post
          Don't you get vanguard rep by doing strikes and public events? Think that's how I've been collecting it.
          You also get it from bounties this is the fastest way to get your rep up when you complete a bounty always go back to the tower and cash it in and get another.

Comment

Anyone managed to buy anything from the mysterious bastard Xur this weekend? I've only got 13 strange coins, so probably won't be able to buy anything before his disappears later.

Comment

Why has the matchmaking on raids stopped working? Over a week now and it's not matched me once on a raid or strike mission, very fustrating.

Comment

Done loads of strikes, so many that i got the max 100 in one day. Did all the level 24 strikes and my rep is still only half way.

Comment

Bounties and patrols to get your rep up...

Comment

cheers guys. One last thing.

I'm in desperate need of spinmetal for upgrades. Can't remember where i see them

Comment

Originally posted by bwi View Post
                      cheers guys. One last thing.

I'm in desperate need of spinmetal for upgrades. Can't remember where i see them
                      Theres loads in the Russia stages. I just do the patrol mission on Earth, can usually find about 10 pieces per patrol if you explore

Comment

oh yes, the materials... did not find any use for it now! and i am max. level 20!

what do the upgrades do once i have enough of a material?

Comment

Originally posted by Uli View Post
                          oh yes, the materials... did not find any use for it now! and i am max. level 20!

what do the upgrades do once i have enough of a material?
                          Some of the upgrades to armour occasionally raises its light rating, although I haven't worked out which ones. Seems generally to be any upgrades that require not only glimmer, but also special other parts, like spinmetal, ascendant shards etc.

Comment

Well my purple helmet (lol) requires spinmetal for some of the upgrades now and ascendant shards (got 6 of them somehow)

Comment

ahh i wish i still had my ps4 for this game

Comment

Originally posted by Largo View Post
                                ahh i wish i still had my ps4 for this game
                                This is going to sound a bit strange, seeing as I’ve apparently spent a rather worrying 28 hours playing this, but it’s not really so special as to warrant buying another PS4. It’s good, and I seem to be massively hooked on little hour blasts here and there for bounties and strikes, but it’s starting to wear a little thin to say the least.

For me, I’ve found I enjoy it most either doing strikes with mates, or switching the sound off, throwing on some music and just fannying about doing a patrol and collecting bounties & items on my own. Which was exactly how I used to play PSO. I think this has struck the same nerve as PSO did all those years ago.

It’s basically like smoking, this game. It’s not really that great, you don't get anything good out of it, and everyone tells you it’s a bad idea, but for some unknown reason you carry on doing it regardless.

Comment

Working...
                                X