Im sure you all will like this website:

Comment

1650BUZZ!?!?!?! ARGH!!!!
      *BITES DC STICK!!*

Comment

1650 =

I would love to see a video of that.

Comment

Its all very scary. I havent even gotten to level 6 yet, god knows what your buzz level needs to be to access it?

Comment

Superb link Kron, much appreciated!

Comment

I'm in tears!

That site is so wicked! - How the hell is he getting 1600????
              Upper limit for Area 1 is 5500buzz.....I feel dirty.

OMFG.....

Comment

Ah... right. So the bar has been raised hmmm? In fact, they have built a whole new bar holding device, located in another system by the looks for things.

Comment

Doesnt support Opera....

some fantastic downloads in the goods section also....

----

I wasnt aware this game as the creation of just one guy , amazing testament to his programming/design skills.Incidentally Ikaruga was only created by three people I believe.

Comment

Anyone still waiting for theirs from play-asia?

Mine got shipped on the 24th, still no sign Anyone get theirs this morning?

Comment

I'm still waiting from PA too bud - It's putting me in a vendetta kind of mood...

Comment

Still waiting on a Play-Asia delivery myself, although I think mine was shipped out on the 26th.

EDIT - Just arrived in the office, along with Onimusha 3 & Virtua Racing.

Comment

The postman hasnt arrived yet though, so there is still hope!

Comment

My buzz is going up slowly. >< 457

I understand the whole point about buzzing , but I seem to take mad fits and buzz everywhere then suddenly wipe out.And after about 20 seconds Im revisting the continue screen.

I think I understand where Cacophanus is coming from in describing the gameplay.Its seems more freestyle than the likes of Ikaruga , RSG or any other of the bullet pattern shooters.
                            I feel like ive been thrown out of the nest before Ive even been shown my wings.><

Comment

That's so sweet you can sit your TV sideways >_<

Mine is such a stupid shape it wont sit there unless I prop it against the wall or something ft:

The beauty of Psyvariar is that risk leads instantly into reward, there is no set way of doing anything it's all down to how far the player can push the system.

Comment

The beauty of Psyvariar is that risk leads instantly into reward, there is no set way of doing anything it's all down to how far the player can push the system

Im obviously not pushing it enough ><

I assume the best position is to fly between two bullets or... approach them from the side etc?

( its a 34" hantarex monitor )

Comment

Working...
                                X