No announcement yet.

Psyvariar 2: The Will To Fabricate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3rd stage boss is detailed below - the tactic is sound and you'll be on the way to 7kBuzz. The only part I havent been able to work out is the final attack, there's is A LOT going on!

I can find nothing in this final attack that can chain the shield:

I've tried getting right up in there so I'm skimming both the main laser and as near to the origins of the other attacks as possible. It's not enough unless you fire like mad too (maybe the key is to negate boss damage leading up to this section so you can keep firing)

Stage 1 boss - I'm struggling, I need to see where they are getting all this buzz from! You obviously have to buzz the spiral attacks from origin but that still leaves you short of 5k!

Comment

I am having real trouble buzzing any attacks from origin really without killing the boss.

I think my circle isnt tight enough, but it isnt clear at all where the bosses hit box is.

I keep killing the stage 1 boss during the blue spiral attack!

Mind you using this dc dpad is breaking my fingers, I have a DC arcade stick arriving any day .

Comment

Stage 1 boss doesnt let you do it much at all

When you see the blue spiral you get in and back out very quickly so your Neutrino is back up so you can get into the red bit aswell.

Also this one:

You can get in from the side with as long as your Neutrino is above 7/10s full. From the side follow the most dense part of the attack in then downwards for quite a bit of buzz.

This bit aswell - I know for a fact I'm going to watch a replay of someone caning the hell out of it and I'll be like DUUUUUUUURRRR!r1r1r!1

Comment

I know, I feel the same.

I just cant resist getting on the boss, I suppose it is because I played the previous game too much, I just see so much buzz going to waste otherwise!

I really need to stop doing that though, as a premature boss death is hardly ever beneficial.

Comment

I got this on Thursday and I royally suck at it
            I built up a decent level of skill on Thursday, went to bed, played it on Friday and was back to square one

At any rate some of you guys seem to have progressed very nicely through the game and posted lots of pointers, so I'll use this thread for some tips

/Funny thing is that I tried playing Strikers 1945 after this and I couldnt stop trying to buzz the shots

Comment

I got this yesterday, and put a couple of hours into it.

All I can say is...

Earth is the BEST level ever designed!!! I know it's easy, but I completely PWNED it on my first go and it was so satisfying compared to the rest of the levels!

Comment

Both of Papercut's video's can be found here now;

Area 0 - 1331 buzz

Area 1 (not including boss) - 1150ish buzz

Only about 8mb each size.

Comment

I completely pwned Earth today as Buzz type - it took me a while to get there, but I managed it.

Stay still at the start for 3 waves, shooting the ones that are about to hit you.

THEN GO MENTAL!!!!1111one

Ramming everything in sight - its so well designed so you can link up to each enemy. I got 1650 buzz even before the boss

Comment

If this had been a proper home conversion, with replay mode, proper scoreboards, and all the usual trimmings, I would have given it a 10/10
                    If you don't like buzzing then it's not going to be of interest, but if you do, then it's difficult to find fault.

Comment

Originally posted by Electric Boogaloo
                      I completely pwned Earth today as Buzz type - it took me a while to get there, but I managed it.

Stay still at the start for 3 waves, shooting the ones that are about to hit you.

THEN GO MENTAL!!!!1111one

Ramming everything in sight - its so well designed so you can link up to each enemy. I got 1650 buzz even before the boss
                      if you can get hard earth up and can double that buzz

Comment

There is a new movie up on the Psy site:

競馬予想Mastersでは競馬予想サイトを管理人が実際に利用し結果をまとめています。その上で稼げるサイト、精度の高い予想を提供しているサイトを優良、稼げないサイト、精度の低い予想を提供しているサイトを悪徳と分類しています。

5000+ buzz from stage 1!

Comment

YAY! MORE VIDS!!11

I've got the stages just about down (all of them) it's just the bosses I'm really poor at (except stage 3 which I OWN!) Badly need to see some more boss tactics!

I'm like 70% confident with Gluon's first form now, I can ride it out till he self destructs without losing a life but I'm still a bitch to the second form. It's down to positioning - you can take any of his attacks from point blank range regardless of the Neutrino position, as long as you line it up right.

Comment

My arcade stick arrived today so hopefully I can put some proper time into this game now!

Comment

this game is a bit of a "hand killer" with a pad isn't it, a spin button would have probably avoided this though

Comment

Originally posted by MarkyB

if you can get hard earth up and can double that buzz
                                I've now got 1980 before the boss on Normal, I can't wait to unlock Hard

Shooting Type pales in comparison to Buzz type - this game rocks!

Comment

Working...
                                X