No announcement yet.

Psyvariar 2: The Will To Fabricate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At the end of Area 0 I have managed to get 37, how that guy does 50+ is a little beyond me, I am sure there is a better way to buzz the mecha tho. Sometimes it seems like you are caining the levels off of hom, and everyone now and again it slows down a little. Just need to find that spot...

Its odd playing the other levels now, I have no idea what I am doing on them compared to Area 0 and 1.

Comment

Actually, oh mighty Psyvariar Zen Master, I meant this pic I actually got round to finding.

I have a sudden urge to dig out Psyvariar Revision and have a good go at that while I wait for a PS2 version. I may even get a better score on Earth...

Comment

Moodmon, I'm the same, just starting playing Psyvariar 1 for first time last weekend, all this talk of P2 makes me want to splash out on a Dreamcast and Psyvariar 2 but can't after getting Xbox last month.

Comment

Anyone STILL waiting on play-asia? Ive never had to wait this long

Comment

Wanted to keep this quiet but Charles is blackmailing me

The game is truly sick -

The rate your neutrino bar builds is not just due to the colour of the bar itself but also the shots themselves. Blue shaded shots will build your bar at a faster rate than red/pink shaded shots, green is mid-range.

Notice the first boss - you cant constantly stay in the origin of the attacks cos the boss will die, but there's nothing stopping you from diving in and out quickly as long as you can keep the shield going.

For example on the first boss you can:

Set up the bar on this first attack so that it's ready to max out for the next. Notice one side is blue! This side builds your bar faster.

This is a blue attack so your bar will fill at a decent rate - get as close in as you can without causing the boss much damage, right in close near the origin and back out as it ends to prepare for -

This next red attack which wont build your neutrino fast enough for the shield - so play it defensive.

Still havent worked out the full routine for this boss but using the colours to prompt you to change style is a definite step forward.

This bit:

It's blue and green, you can get loads of buzz if you time your bar and zip through it from one side to the other and get enough neutrino to keep the shield.

Comment

Any decent quality vids floating about yet? Could really do with an appreciate DVD...

Left for work before the postie arrived this morning, so no idea if my copy's arrived :/

Comment

Thanks for that info Saur.

Working out Boss tactics/routines will be very interesting.

Comment

Wow just got to the Area 5 boss for the first time on one credit wooo such pretty patterns Area 5 is beautiful and the music is the best yet imo, the level just piles on mini boss type thing after another, so much buzz not enough time in the day to play.

I wonder if the game keeps tabs on "hours played" and unlocks new features after X amount, or game completion. Ah well I can but hope

Comment

Originally posted by ThoseOfTheUnlight
                    Anyone STILL waiting on play-asia? Ive never had to wait this long
                    Yup

Nearly 2 weeks now. I'm guessing they've all got lost somwhere

Comment

I've got that area 5 choon on CD - I was listening to it getting ready for work...and was late That's superb you can get there on one credit! I cant wait to play it myself - love that choon!

It's better than a lot of trance I've bought

Comment

Was using the Dreamcast Pad too so it goes to show that its possible. I think the control system is absolutely superb, and a roll button would just completely ruin the perfected gameplay.

Comment

Originally posted by Moodmon

I have a sudden urge to dig out Psyvariar Revision and have a good go at that while I wait for a PS2 version. I may even get a better score on Earth...
                          Then try this site man:
                          ebrain21.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, ebrain21.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

The videos are newer and the tactics even more refined than in the Appreciate DVD. They have huge guides for the bosses too - even where to position the ship in relation to the "Warning" sign as you kick-off. After watching these vids I have a strong urge to go back and finish Revision properly.

Comment

I ordered this from Playasia last Friday, was posted on Monday and it arrived today using the bog standard delivery method so God knows why some of you are still waiting.

Comment

Im still waiting on a Virtua Racing from Play Asia that was (supposidly) sent on the 24th Feb Somethings amiss.

Saur, Hurry up with the Psy2 captures please

Comment

Still waiting for my copy too, it was posted on the 24th

Comment

Working...
                                X