• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seriously, Wii.
    Are they taking the Piiss?

Comment

can i have a wii please

Comment

You should've gone for a wii when you were on your break. Class time is not time for a wii!!!

Comment

17 pages (in my long page setup, so presumably more in the default) in less than 24 hours. If only there was this much chat about general gaming

Comment

Nintendo Go is the best name so far. The logo was spot on too.

Comment

Yeah go was aces. I never thought they'd go for revolution, just because a revolution is 360 degrees, and Nintys hate of microsoft would never allow that association.
              But Wii, **** me. Awful, just chronic. I thought when I first saw the title that it was something to do with WiFi, or WiiFii, but the explanation behind the name is even ****ter.

Comment

Nintendo Go Wii

Comment

"Out now, on XBox 360, Playstation 3 and Wii."

:/

Comment

They've just announced a new launch title: Waverace Wii: The Ultimate Watersport...

Also, in the latest hardware revisions, the power switch has been removed, you now need to shake it twice to turn it off.

Comment

I have not read any of this thread, but I'd like to add my dislike for the name.

Nintendo Wii looks alright I suppose, but Nintendo We is meh-tastic.

I keep thinking it says WI too, which is a whole new ball game of knitting, cakes and naked calenders.

Comment

You lot are never gonna get bored of this are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Geoff D
                          Not to be confused with -

Reggie with attitude.
                          Wii Siiiiiiiiiiide!!!!

Comment

Well they can't be accused of not "disrupting the market" I guess.

Comment

I did not even kn ow this was the name so confusing so Revolution = Wii is that pronounced W i i or as in why or in Japanese Wee sorry name is a loss on me.

Comment

Originally posted by JU!
                                I did not even kn ow this was the name so confusing so Revolution = Wii is that pronounced W i i or as in why or in Japanese Wee sorry name is a loss on me.
                                It's pronounced "We"

Comment

Working...
                                X