No announcement yet.

Nintendo Wii

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Certainly not risking a PAL Wii here, Nintendo UK are still a touch hairy. They're getting better, but not enough so I'd risk getting a UK machine... I bought a PAL 360 and I'm sooo jealous over the people playing Dead Rising already....

Heck, the Wii is so cheap, I'll likely get both if I can't use the Virtual Console.

Comment

Japanese one for me, maybe whilst I'm out there is if I'm really, really lucky.

Comment

Imagine a similar service to what MS are offering in terms of development tools for homebrew games + the Wii controller.

Comment

Am I the only one that really loves the idea of the Wii but as of now has yet to see a game that REALLY grabs them?

As good as Metroid Prime 1 and 2 were I really can't be arsed to play another one

Comment

Hope this hasnt been posted already. Just found this over at teamxbox,

http://www.youtube.com/v/UrmEFeMHDO4

Its the Wii every time for me

Comment

Originally posted by Garny
              Hope this hasnt been posted already. Just found this over at teamxbox,

http://www.youtube.com/v/UrmEFeMHDO4

Its the Wii every time for me
              You have no idea how late to the party you are Garny 8)

Comment

Oh well

Comment

Originally posted by Shakey_Jake33
                  Certainly not risking a PAL Wii.
                  Me neither, NTSC US all the way. Over here in Kiwi land 4 year old Gamecube games are still full price and the selection is rotten.

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris
                    Am I the only one that really loves the idea of the Wii but as of now has yet to see a game that REALLY grabs them?
                    Nah, same here. I quite like the look of Wii Airplane, but most of them I'd really like to try first before putting down some cash.

I may well go for a PAL one initially as I'm mostly interested in the virtual console at this stage.

Comment

UK Retail to Receive Wii Countdown Clocks to help pre-awareness. As for pre-ordering, if your getting a PAL system, then no. When was the last time Nintendo sold every single one of there new console at launch in the UK? Eh, never.

Gamers will have no problem getting a PAL system.
                      Attached Files

Comment

we should get one soon (we always got the previous ninty ones) will let everyone know the time
                        Last edited by dvdmike; 14-08-2006, 20:50.

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris
                          Me too. It looks great, and I'm sure I'll love it. But after the initial enjoyment of a new toy, I bet I rarely play on it.

Comment

Can't wait for this. it's gonna have like the 2nd largest Launch lineup ever! (coz of the virtual console) + this doesnt include illegal emulators

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivion_is_here
                              this doesnt include illegal emulators
                              You naughty boy. Will take quite some time until they find a way to play them.

Comment

Wii will follow in DS's footsteps

Comment

Working...
                                X