No announcement yet.

Gran Turismo 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the hell? Get that doosh bag out of this forum!

Comment

Following this on GAF/GTP is hilarious.

Comment

I can't see it at work, but this is supposed to be proof of some sorts:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by hoolak View Post
          What the hell? Get that doosh bag out of this forum!
          So thats what Hurley did after lost....... thought they were dead

Comment

Originally posted by saturn-gamer View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wm5ojKNR2M
            It's video of previously unseen cars on a brand new track, it looks like a variation of the previously seen Cape Ring.

EDIT:
            It's also a video of some poor Czech getting about 300 friend invites.
            Last edited by JP; 08-11-2010, 14:07.

Comment

Originally posted by saturn-gamer View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wm5ojKNR2M
              Proof that chase cam should be removed from all of the less arcadey car racing games....

Comment

Chase cam is just very ugly in GT5 (P) imo. I didn't hate it in Forza.

I've seen it now, this is no fake or at least its some GT5 footage that hasn't been shown. The interface and track are different, the asphalt is detailed as in GT5 proper stage demos.

But if you think about it, GT5's disc stamping process should take a week or 4, right? GT5 wasn't cancelled until half october? Even the launch party was still up by then. That means production must've been underway at that point. And thus certain copies could very well float around. But if it says something...

And here is the trophy list:

Last edited by saturn-gamer; 08-11-2010, 15:48.

Comment

So people seem to think that this leak, assuming it's a leak, is apt punishment for Sony? For WHAT? Games were delayed to buggery like this before (GT games, no less), it's internet stupidity that drives this kind of thing to fever pitch now.

Bring back the days of the magazine letters section!

Comment

aaand its unleashed

Unlimited space to host images, easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.

Check the links: main menu, dealerships.. everything. Genuine stuff. I love the digital clock on the menus.

What happened? What is going on? The fricking biggest Ps3 game, basically its Halo, a cluster**** like this. Pathetic. Beyond pathetic.

oh, GTPlanet is down due to extreme traffic
                    Last edited by saturn-gamer; 08-11-2010, 18:30.

Comment

Cluster****, because a few people have somehow managed to snag retail copies?

Comment

Because the game is being played in what pretty much seems like finished state here and there and therefore kind of 'out', and not the slightest word from Sony. They simply delete comments about it on their own blog. I'm sure more things will show up as the time goes by. Its a big ass screw up for sure.

I just think its pathetic because this should've gotten and deserved a Halo 3 like release. Sony's screwing around with us, it looks like this could simply make November 2. I see hardly any reason why not.

Well perhaps its Black Ops after all?
                        Last edited by saturn-gamer; 08-11-2010, 19:20.

Comment

There's still three weeks until release at minimum I would guess. Considering they had last week locked in for a release for AGES you would imagine they have their PR all laid out, but have moved it back slightly.

I just don't get why a few people playing the game should interfere with that. Does Microsoft throw a paddy when one of the major releases hits the internet weeks before release and just say "Oh **** it, screw our agenda let's just release everything now"?

Like I said, I don't get it. These are a few anecdotal reports of the game being played here and there (Most of which have already been proven false) and the internet is whipping up into a total frenzy about how the launch has been spoiled.

Comment

Not confirmed yet so I wouldn't read too much into it but with the dates of the upcoming launch parties and the complete lack of visible marketing so far as well as it tying in with the previously leaked information, it's certainly not impossible.

The only doubt is that they're stating it's a Saturday.

Comment

False account, apparently.

Comment

bs for the saturday alone.

But its not the true IGN-UK twitter either. Its fake. Although the major sites are kind of silent about it all, as if they're under contract.

Thing is, Sony promised a release date before the end of October. Yet again didn't come through. Thats whats making these leaks extra weird. And no I don't think those imageshack pics are fake. If they are, they are impressive fakes. Even the in-game menus are there (with username) and they look very genuine. I don't say its being spoiled, but I do think its pathetic if all is being added up. Such a big release shouldn't be leaked and be vague like that but its just me I guess.

Plus, I really want to play this game
                                Last edited by saturn-gamer; 08-11-2010, 19:37.

Comment

Working...
                                X