No announcement yet.

Gran Turismo 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's not you, unfortunately that's online racing!

I've pretty much avoided all online modes in racing games as it's awful to play online, but PGR4 & Race Pro had the friendliest and most competitive communities I've ever come across.

If you make it through the 1st corner, then thank yourself lucky.

Comment

I have no intention of playing this online.

Do we have a list of the pre-order goodies? I wasn't going to bother, but some of those stealth cars look purdy.

Comment

Surely we got to get together for some NTSC-uk gentleman's driving club sessions then?

Comment

Good idea. I'll get a name & shame forum set up too ;-)

Comment

Yeah, you have to be playing this with like minded chaps to get any kind of fair race online. Randoms? Forget it.

Comment

Originally posted by hoolak View Post
              Surely we got to get together for some NTSC-uk gentleman's driving club sessions then?
              No, because I'll be the one shunting. :-p

Comment

Originally posted by huxley View Post
                Just got a text from work "Its in"
                Grabs jacket - pics later
                I hate my staff...... 2 wet feet and a fecked brolley later and I`m holding a copy of NFS!!!!!!

Comment

You got pre-owned!

Comment

So, who's going to be doing the optional 10GB 50 minute sandwich-making-marathon install?

Comment

Your enthusiasm for this game is infectious, I kinda wish I still had my PS3...

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
                        You got pre-owned!
                        baboom lol

Comment

Originally posted by Number45 View Post
                          So, who's going to be doing the optional 10GB 50 minute sandwich-making-marathon install?

If it help with the loads time's and it should with 10GB install, I see no reason not to install it.

Comment

Boris LOL.
                            I thought M$ wouldn't let you own a PS3, what would Bill say...!

Comment

I'm sure it will. Although I wonder if there's a load of GTTV stuff in there as well?

Comment

Originally posted by Kenji View Post
                                If it help with the loads time's and it should with 10GB install, I see no reason not to install it.
                                It is the Real Driving simulator you know, that 50 minute install has you browsing car insurance comparison websites to find the best deal for your car, you then have to call up a Glaswegian call centre with your quote only to be quoted ?300 more than what the website. You get passed on from person to person and just as you complete the policy set up, the game loads.

Comment

Working...
                                X