Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Longer Nurburgring video.

Comment

Need something to mount my Driving Force GT on but not sure I want to pay for a Wheel Stand Pro... Costs more than the wheel does Are there any cheaper alternatives?

Comment

Ironing board FTW.

Comment

Comment

Hah damn, where do the pedals go?? and Ironing board is too flimsy

Comment

Originally posted by hoolak View Post
              So how many of you are looking forward to purchasing your own real-life car in GT5 and giving it the workout it never had?!

Looking forward to getting my hands on a Honda Civic
              I have a Civic 95' myself. Not quite the same one as in the game, but close enough. If I can just get a similar paint job, it will be my go-to underdog car.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
                Hah damn, where do the pedals go?? and Ironing board is too flimsy
                Apparently the dude offsets them to the right, which is how they'd be in a car. Not THAT far to the right though!

There's a thread on GTP I think where people have demonstrated the cheap setups they've made.

Comment

I don't think we've got this GT5 hype train moving anywhere near its top speed...

We need more fuel!
                  Last edited by hudson; 18-11-2010, 10:26.

Comment

I quite agree.

Holding off buying a wheel until I know if my old one will work. Regardless though I need to figure out where to clamp it to etc.

Originally posted by Number45 View Post
                    Has that guy used the actual USB connection on the wheel to clamp the two milk crates together!?
                    Last edited by Brad; 18-11-2010, 10:52.

Comment

I bet that rocks around arl ower.

Comment

Out of interest, did GT4 have the wet night time tracks that GT3 had?

Comment

I alway found it hard using wheels. then i found my ironing board, no i didnt iron on it, but sit the weel on top and the pedals underneath and youre set been doing this since GT3, anyone else use the ironing board

Comment

Think I'll save for a G27..

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
                              Out of interest, did GT4 have the wet night time tracks that GT3 had?
                              dont think so

Comment

Originally posted by FullSpecWarrior View Post
                                Has that guy used the actual USB connection on the wheel to clamp the two milk crates together!?
                                No, it's a separate USB cable.

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                                Think I'll save for a G27..
                                I'm going to wait a while, but if I play this heavily I might well go the JP route - G27 and WheelStandPro. <3

Comment

Working...
                                X