X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy Sheet!

When is this out again?!

Comment

Ok, even though I still have reservations about whether they will make the necessary improvements in AI, damage etc, there is no denying that these graphics are stunning.

I dont own a PS3, but this may be the game to make me buy one. I hope it is.

Comment

Those shots look so good!

it'll be so good to get rid of all the on screen readouts and just use the in car readouts. Hopefully that view will be as driver friendly as it was in PGR3.
        Originally posted by debug77 View Post
        - The weather... What gives there? We in for some real-time weather action, or even in-game weather?
        Real time weather is in GT5 but not in Prologue. Kazunori has said that he wants to hold back many of the surprises for the proper game.

Comment

Holy ****ting ****...that second screen...the detail is unreal, absolutely insane.

Comment

Originally posted by Jebus View Post
            Holy ****ting ****...
            Lol what a classic line!!!

Hoolak, where did you get the pics from? Any chance of a link so we can try downloading the 1080p res pics to the PS3 to give us a god idea of ow it'll look on screen?

Comment

Make sure you drop the resolution down to 1280*720 if you want an idea of what it actually looks like

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution-One View Post
                Lol what a classic line!!!

Hoolak, where did you get the pics from? Any chance of a link so we can try downloading the 1080p res pics to the PS3 to give us a god idea of ow it'll look on screen?
                I put a link at the bottom of my original post.

Comment

Originally posted by hoolak View Post
                  I put a link at the bottom of my original post.
                  Oh yeah...thanks!

I have a complaint about those graphics!!

Sort the mirrors out before the release please:

Comment

is that a C64 game in the rear view mirror?

edit: timing eh

Comment

anyone know if this has been confirmed 60fps? 30 and im not even interested.

Comment

I doubt it, it'll be 1080p/60FPS, you'll be lucky to get both (or either)

Comment

Yeah, that's Atari Pole Position in that mirror. Defo. They think of everything... mini games whilst you're driving lol

Comment

Originally posted by stepp View Post
                            anyone know if this has been confirmed 60fps? 30 and im not even interested.
                            The playable demos have both at the moment.

Comment

Have those details actually been confirmed by Sony, or is that the impression from journalists?

Comment

It's confirmed by Sony as 180p and 60fps and backed up by the playable demos.

I've not read how many cars are in the latest demos though so it is possible that could be changed if the current demos have less cars in I suppose.

Sony are saying it'll be released at full res and 6ofps so hopefully we'll all get lucky with this!

Comment

Working...
                                X