No announcement yet.

Gran Turismo 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im sure many have seen the official GT5 intro by now as it was leaked online a few weeks back and i was certainly very dissapointed with it especially compared to the legendary GT intro's of the past. Il never forget the first time i watched the GT2 intro with My Favourite Game music and being blown away by it but the new one just seemed dull and had a terrible music piece to go with it although the game itself looks amazing.

This is a fan made trailer i found on youtube that i think is better than the actual intro and only wish i could put it into the game as an intro in place of the current one.

All it would need to be perfect would be the engine noises in the background under the music. Oh and if you can go to the actual youtube page and watch it in 720p.

Comment

The official intro should be banned, its awful, is there going to be different version for NA, Europe and Japan?

Comment

Originally posted by MisterBubbles View Post
        The official intro should be banned, its awful, is there going to be different version for NA, Europe and Japan?
        Agreed but it doesn't look like it will be any different

Comment

In fact change it back to this NOW!!!

Comment

My GT5/PS3 320gb bundle arrived earlier, was shocked to see it waiting for me when I walked in the door! Must have been a cock up somewhere as I've got it 2 days early

Comment

Originally posted by John Parry View Post
              I know it's only a small image but this is probably my favourite so far.

EDIT:
              Wow. If only it looked that good in-game...

Comment

That one of the crashing cars and tire smoke is superb. Proper action.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterBubbles View Post
                  In fact change it back to this NOW!!!
                  PSP's intro was great too.

Comment

I've watched the GT5 intro now and it's pretty dire. Hopefully the Jap version is better once again. This was out and about in the Manchester Arndale being promo'd next to some Move demo's and it kept my expectations in check as it looks decidedly retro. The replays and images have always looked good whilst in game whilst playing has always been slow and sterile bordering on dull which is no different for GT5. Will find out for sure when it arrives

Comment

I think I read that the Japanese intro is the same, except for the music which is Moon Over The Castle.

Comment

It was okay, just let down by a crappy song and lack of massive engine growls. To be honest though, once I've seen the intro, it gets disabled in the options menu, never to be seen again.

Comment

Just arrived at my office from Shopto.net.......

Comment

Day one patch to turn on the MP.

We got absolutely slated for doing that, bet Polyphony won't be.

Comment

Comment

Gonna be a long day at work.

Comment

Working...
                                X