Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PSVita (Successor to PSP, was PSP2 then NGP)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Supergoal View Post
    Guys, can the vita enhance or stretch psone games?

I just tried my first psone game on the system and it's really doing my nut it's letter boxed so badly.
    'stretch' and 'enhance' really shouldn't be uttered in the same sentence!

Comment

I was ecstatic about this news until I seen the price

i love this game but ?9.99 is a joke???

Comment

So, Tombs & Kronor PS1. Do they actually work on Vita? I can'tcopy them or download them directly.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
          I was ecstatic about this news until I seen the price

i love this game but ?9.99 is a joke???
          We've got Castlevania the Dracula X Chronicles (PSP) on the US/CA Store for 15$. Wait for this one on the european store.

Comment

Originally posted by MadMarc View Post
            We've got Castlevania the Dracula X Chronicles (PSP) on the US/CA Store for 15$. Wait for this one on the european store.

Can't wait for Dracula x to hit the European ps store ?20
            The problem is that I know I'll pay the ?9.99 just because I can't wait to play it on my vita I need my head read

Comment

Got the SNES emulator on my Vita now. Screen's big enough that stretched 4:3 smoothed mode is quite nice to play in there :-)

Comment

I've been so close to buying another Vita again recently, but there doesn't seem to be a whole lot more software since I last had one. Is there a list of physical releases so far anywhere, and are there any big hitters due? A resident evil perhaps?

Comment

Short answer - nope
                  Long answer - erm, still nope

This is all I can fine coming up:
                  Silent Hill: Book of Memories Oct 16
                  Jet Set Radio Oct 16
                  Dokuro Oct 16
                  A-Men Oct 17
                  Street Fighter X Tekken Oct 23
                  Smart as... Oct 23
                  Super Monkey Ball: Banana Splitz Oct 23
                  Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward Oct 23
                  DJ Max Technika Tune Oct 26
                  Assassin's Creed III: Liberation Oct 30
                  Ragnarok Odyssey Oct 30
                  LEGO The Lord of the Rings Oct 30
                  Need for Speed: Most Wanted - A Criterion Game Oct 30
                  Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified Nov 13
                  Persona 4: Golden Nov 20
                  PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale Nov 20
                  Soul Sacrifice

Comment

I sold my Vita 2 months ago but I really did want to play Ragnarok and Persona. I would wait with buying another, however. I am fairly certain that the machine will get a price drop by early next year. I can't go on like this forever.

I'm more looking forward to emulators. As the thing is likely powerful enough to play Dreamcast games.

Comment

Originally posted by FSW View Post
                      Got the SNES emulator on my Vita now. Screen's big enough that stretched 4:3 smoothed mode is quite nice to play in there :-)
                      Wait, you've got what? This is possible on the vita now? How? When??

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDanX View Post
                        Wait, you've got what? This is possible on the vita now? How? When??
                        i think it depends on firmware and used certain games from the store which have been taken down although I'm sure FSW will correct me if I'm wrong.

Comment

Exploits found in a couple of the Playstation mini games (both now pulled from the store) enabling homebrew to run, therefore the PSP version of the SNES emulator :-) Not tried anything else yet.

EDIT: Latest firmware is ok. You need the Mad Blocker or Urbanix games.
                          Last edited by Brad; 11-10-2012, 15:38.

Comment

Oh okay, just thought maybe the vita had been properly hacked and I'd missed it.

Comment

Originally posted by FSW View Post
                              Exploits found in a couple of the Playstation mini games (both now pulled from the store) enabling homebrew to run, therefore the PSP version of the SNES emulator :-) Not tried anything else yet.

EDIT: Latest firmware is ok. You need the Mad Blocker or Urbanix games.
                              im sure its only a matter of time until they discover another game that can be exploited.

Been many years since I hacked a psp so presuming the vita was straight forward to homebrew.

Comment

Not sure but it looks like Monster Hunter can now be used too.

Aye, no Vita level hackery just yet. In a way I hope they never manage to hack Vita properly. Actually I'd love them to hack it so I can play games from each of my PSN accounts but I suspect that by the time they've done that the whole system would have to be busted wide open.

Comment

Working...
                                X