Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've received confirmation from Shopto today too . Just noticed that the bundle I ordered with Zombi U, Mario and Nintendo Land has increased from the ?365 I paid for it to ?425!

I sold my original Wii years ago but I'm looking forward to picking up some Wii classics ahead of release, as well as Wii U titles.

Comment

Originally posted by originalbadboy View Post
      Yep got my confirmation too .. Just changed the delivery to the work address instead for now.
      Same here got confirmation of my pre order being honoured
      Might have to change delivery address if they send it before the 30th

Comment

Originally posted by arcnas View Post
        I wonder if shop to will ship early like with games but as its courier delivery they might not, I'm hoping I get on the 29th to be honest as I'm at home, and then going to see the legends that are thin lizzy that night, could be the day of the year.
        They did with my vita,it came a day before launch

Comment

Just a heads up, im over in the states and my local gamestop manager and I chat quite a lot, managed to hold the box of New Super Mario Bros U and it doesn't list the Pro Controller as usable, I was personally going to go for this control route, but it only lists the gamepad and wiimote. Mildly annoying, but if this saves anyone a few pennies I hope it helps.

Comment

Originally posted by hexxed View Post
            Just a heads up, im over in the states and my local gamestop manager and I chat quite a lot, managed to hold the box of New Super Mario Bros U and it doesn't list the Pro Controller as usable, I was personally going to go for this control route, but it only lists the gamepad and wiimote. Mildly annoying, but if this saves anyone a few pennies I hope it helps.
            I wouldn't have expected pro controller support for that game in all honesty, as I suspect they will be some motion control stuff going on at some point.

Comment

My pre-order has shipped from BestBuy.ca, now to wait for it to arrive...and go and queue up tomorrow morning outside the local shop anyway!

Comment

How i envy you people in North America this weekend, two more long weeks to wait here and im dying to get my hands on my Wii U. Oh well shouldn't complain i suppose, Japan has to wait even longer

Comment

I'm importing a Japanese unit (I wish I didn't have to wait!)

Comment

Originally posted by Kryss View Post
                    My pre-order has shipped from BestBuy.ca, now to wait for it to arrive...and go and queue up tomorrow morning outside the local shop anyway!
                    You are feeling sleepy, very sleepy. You will send me your Wii-U and games.

Comment

Your not doing it right partyboy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KYVb...eature=related So Steven look into my eyes not around my eyes into my eyes, 1,2,3 your under, You'll send me all your WiiU games and stuff, oh and throw in your J 3DS and MH3 HD

Comment

Damn! I baggsy the next person to announce an inbound Wii-U.

Comment

If there is only one slight thing that im slightly disappointed in with the Wii U, and its really only a minor aesthetic thing, is that the unit itself does not look all that different to the Wii. Part of the excitement of a brand new home console is what the new unit looks like and every Nintendo system has been very different to the previous one. Anyone else think this?
                          Last edited by gambit6613; 17-11-2012, 13:45.

Comment

Originally posted by gambit6613 View Post
                            How i envy you people in North America this weekend, two more long weeks to wait here and im dying to get my hands on my Wii U. Oh well shouldn't complain i suppose, Japan has to wait even longer
                            You could always do what Cartman did whilst waiting for the Wii .. However you may end up in 25th Century Earth.

Relive the dawn of the South Park era, with legendary episodes of the groundbreaking, Emmy® Award-winning animated classic. Follow everyone's favorite troublemakers—Stan, Kyle, Cartman and Kenny--from the very beginning of their unforgettable adventures.

Comment

Found this on another forum - ZombieU Gamespot review 4.5/10. Hidden in a misleading URL

Comment

4.5 out of 10.
                                Sounds about right for a launch title everyone will own.

Comment

Working...
                                X