Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tell me about it, after all these years thinking she paid no attention to my gaming hobby. Only problem is i now have to come up with something decent for her at Xmas

Comment

Knock her up. BINGO.

The ZombiU pack only exists in Europe though. Read into that if you will.

Comment

Originally posted by noobish hat View Post
        Yes, DLC is the much bigger problem facing the games industry. Even Nintendo has turned to the dark side now, so there's pretty much no hope left at all.
        DLC is a good thing, when it's done right.

Who wouldn't want more for their favourite game if it's well implemented and really brings something more to the game you have finished? Like the Episodes for GTA IV for example. GTA IV is a big game, very big, but the DLCs offer more for those who want to keep enjoying Liberty City after they've finished the main game. In the case of GTA IV the DLCs were actually even better than the main game itself and huge amount of love and work was put in them.

I actually dreamed that Nintendo would have released DLC tracks for Mario Kart Wii and the MK7 on the 3DS. They release one Mario Kart per console and it has 32 tracks (16 of which are new) which is well and good, but if you really enjoy MK that's not enough. So where exactly would be the harm for releasing track packs for MK? Nintendo gets a nice amount of cash and the fans get more of the game they like. Maybe this time on Mario Kart Wii U they finally realise the potential there is.
        Last edited by Guts; 15-11-2012, 22:12.

Comment

Excellent score from eurogamer for new super mario bros
          Mario's Wii U debut is the most enjoyable entry in the New Super Mario Bros. series to date, and the addition of Boost Mode makes for hilarious slapstick multip

Eurogamer's nintendo land review

Wii U's marquee mini-game collection does a better job of entertaining than explaining this weird console - and it shows a forgotten side to Nintendo, too.

Comment

New gaming footage from zombi u shown in this interview

also a new FIFA 13 trailer

Last edited by BIG EDD; 15-11-2012, 22:21.

Comment

Originally posted by Kryss View Post
              Knock her up. BINGO.

The ZombiU pack only exists in Europe though. Read into that if you will.
              How am i going to find time to do that what with me being incredibly bogged down with winter game releases and the Mrs doing all she can getting stuff sorted for Xmas If she ever reads this im a dead man.

Comment

So.. the screen is mostly a map in Zombi as well? Brilliant.

Comment

i like the value of the zombie u pack, but i hate the boxart, i want a nic eplain box like the normal packs

i prey its just like a card outer sleeve

does anyone know the actual uk release date for scribblenaughts ?
                  Last edited by yesteryeargames; 15-11-2012, 22:50.

Comment

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...se-of-the-wiis Preorders do well

Comment

Hmm .. Scores are at least good so far ... I am am little worried though, two main things that still have me hovering over the cancel button. One is the pricing of some of the games, AC3 on Shopto is ?48 ffs, this isn't 1990 again, whats that all about? A bit of a piss take considering Ubisoft have been moaning about how expensive the WiiU is. People in glass houses and all that.

Also the other worrying aspect is the release schedule, other than vague information there is zero info on the EU release schedule, we might not get some launch titles till summer next year at the earliest. I know I will be pissed if Nintendo try and pull that **** again, and as said before its not 1990.

Lets see what Shopto say about preorders first, if i'm going to have to wait, then tbh it will get cancelled and I will just till after Xmas.

Comment

I would be very suprised if the UK/EU market will have so called launch window games delayed till summer. Nintendo will surely know that momentum will be key next year, what with PS4 and the next Xbox on the horizon. Plus we know, without any further delays, Alien Colonial Marines is due in February and if you look at the US/Japan schedule they have nothing listed either.

Comment

Originally posted by Kieran76 View Post
                          Wow, impressive wife.
                          Mines per-ordered mine too I've even got her on the Shopto bandwagon rather than using GAME now ^^

Comment

Just realised, exactly two weeks from today, as long as my pre-order turns up, we will be smelling that sweet, sweet scent of a new console. God its been so long i have forgotten that experience, handhelds dont count as they are not quite the same

Comment

How many of the games can be played using just the controller screen, without involving a tv period? Can the console be set up solo not bothering with a TV too?

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                                How many of the games can be played using just the controller screen, without involving a tv period? Can the console be set up solo not bothering with a TV too?
                                All of them ... its a standard feature, of course that doesn't include games that require two players one on Wii Controller , one on Gamepad.

Comment

Working...
                                X