Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Borderlands 2 - 3 of us playing this again. Amazing fun still.
    Killzone Mercenary - Really enjoying this. Bit easy on normal difficulty though. Not played online yet.

Comment

Been Farming weapons on EDF 2025, just reached that plateau where you unlock some really good stuff and you can kick on a bit.

Comment

Finally finished off Arkham Origins.
        Not a bad game but by far the weakest in the series.

Might give Remember Me a go now...

Comment

This week i started Muramasa, Proteus and played some more of Guacamelee!on my Vita plus some The Wolf Among Us on the PS3 that i really enjoying

Comment

I've been playing a bit of Wii Sports Club Tennis online - trying to get to rank 1 (bronze I think?) - but started to come up against some stiff competition. Region locked multiplayer means I face some difficult lag because I have the Japanese version.

I've also returned to Assassin's Creed III on Wii U, which is an ace game and the story had a major lull in the middle but has suddenly picked back up. I have most fun with this game just booting it up, messing around in the sandbox, diving off buildings and onto people. I hear ACIV is a lot better - will pick that up at some point. I still *really* like AC3.

Comment

The next gen won't be coming to me until next February, so I've been using the time to clear out the backlog.

I finally completed Wind Waker on the GameCube this week, so I've moved on to Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance on the 3DS. Despite being a big fan of Kingdom Hearts, I've had this sitting on the shelf unplayed since launch. I always intended to complete 352/8 Days first, but I'm struggling to really like that game. I've finally decided to play this game. To be honest, the game has been extremely confusing for me to far. Even as a Kingdom Hearts veteran, the game throws so many new and wacky things at you within the opening sections of the game. Credit to SquareEnix for being original, but I do hope that it all falls into place eventually!

Comment

I finally "clicked" with Super Hexagon. It's almost frightening how I play best when I'm barely concentrating on it.

Comment

Arkham Origins on the PC

Comment

Devil May Cry 4. Just started this again and enjoying it so far. Weird framerate though. Anyone know what it is? Got TV in game mode and it seems more than 30 but not reaching 60. Is it variable maybe?

Borderlands 2. Tiny Tina DLC. This continues to be amazing, with references to Dark Souls, Fantasia, Lord of the Rings among others.

Resistance 3 with Move in 3D. Sensory overload! Great game.

Comment

Pikmin 3 Mission modes for me...

I figure trying to 100% Platinum and the DLC will satisfy me up until Super Mario 3D World

Comment

Dead Rising 2 and Pool Nation. Both of which are ace. Desperate to get my space shizzle on in Mass Effect 3.

Comment

Erm. I've been playing Wii Fit and Wii Sports.
                          And gears of war 3 which I need to finish before friday.

Comment

Still playing Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance. They were really scraping the barrel with the included worlds - I had to sit down and watch the Hunchback of Notre Dame, Tron, Tron: Legacy, Mickey & the Three Musketeers and Fantasia just so I know what all the worlds will be about. Hardly mainstream Disney movies.

Still, I've really taken to the gameplay additions, and the game seems second only to Birth by Sleep as the best spinoff game. One of these days, I need to sit down and read/watch a recap of the series storyline. It's become so convoluted that I've basically lost track now.

Comment

Originally posted by Pikate View Post
                              Pikmin 3 Mission modes for me...

I figure trying to 100% Platinum and the DLC will satisfy me up until Super Mario 3D World
                              Challenge/mission modes for Pikmin 3 really remind me why I love the series. No storyline, just grab/kill as much as you can in the time given. Is the new batch out now?

Comment

Currently going through a game called water coloured blood on DS, not getting very far as it's like mojipittan & requires kanji knowledge as it's a word game but it's funny as hell so it's worth attempting.

Comment

Working...
                                X