Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mainly pushing through Virtue's Last Reward on the PS VITA trying to get all the endings. Lots of reading and some puzzling. Interspersing it with Blazblue CS Extend and some spells of Tekken Revolution on the PS3.

Comment

Originally posted by losersclub View Post
      Ys Chronicles + on the PC
      Have you played Ys: The Oath in Felghana? I've been stuck on a fire dragon boss on that for ages now

Comment

Originally posted by Fader209 View Post
        Have you played Ys: The Oath in Felghana? I've been stuck on a fire dragon boss on that for ages now
        Yeah I played through that last year, really enjoyed it! Fantastic soundtrack

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
          Mainly pushing through Virtue's Last Reward on the PS VITA trying to get all the endings. Lots of reading and some puzzling. Interspersing it with Blazblue CS Extend and some spells of Tekken Revolution on the PS3.
          Did you play 999 on DS?

Comment

Been playing Pokemon X on the 3DS and some Remember me on the PS3

Comment

Been going through Resistance this and last week.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                Did you play 999 on DS?
                No but I've been thinking of picking it up. Did it ever get released in the UK? Can't see it anywhere on local shop shelves tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by losersclub View Post
                  Yeah I played through that last year, really enjoyed it! Fantastic soundtrack
                  So frustrating that I can't get further and get through the game! What are the other games like? I really think they deserve more recognition than they get as I had barely heard of them before last year.

Comment

It didn't no.

Seriously recommend you play it before you play VLR properly though.

Comment

Whenever I can I've been sneaking time on Oboro Muramasa on Vita. An absolutely stunning game.

Finally managed to get hold of a cheap copy of Sonic & SEGA Racing Transformed on Vita so have been enjoying that too.

Comment

Gta V = a true love affair.

Comment

Originally posted by Hartley Hare View Post
                          Gta V.
                          Me too. Reminds me of playing GTAIII for the first time, just playing around and having random adventures. I love how there's always something going on ... It makes the game feel truly alive and organic. Tonight I went after a security van I was driving past on my way somewhere else ... ended up in a shoot-out at dawn in the middle of nowhere. Quality game.

Comment

Also still playing GTA 5. I've gone from ~$30mil to $100+ mil on all the characters in the last few days thanks to the BAWSAQ (without exploiting the Lester missions). I'm also doing a few of the parachute missions and stunt jumps while building up my cash to finish buying all the properties.

Definitely looking to 100% it, although I'll save the spaceship parts and letter pieces for last and use a guide.

Brilliant game. I'm kinda sad that all the story and Strangers and Freaks missions are over!

Comment

Battlefield 4 multiplayer PC.

Also Pinball FX2 on PC - the new Star Wars tables.

Comment

Nothing. I'm actually taking a break till the new consoles launch next week.

I've been offline since hitting 100% in GTAV two weeks ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X