Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GTA5. The first GTA game I've ever played. I'm loving it but man, the car controls are total ****! How can rockstar make Midnight Club LA with fantastic car controls then make this with such pass poor handling.

Comment

The Wonderful 101 - Potential for being my game of Game Of The (Next) Generation.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
        The Wonderful 101 - Potential for being my game of Game Of The (Next) Generation.
        It's so, so good. I'm only on mission 004-C but already the depth of the combat system has really started to unfold and the variety in the gameplay mechanics is very impressive. As in all P* titles the first playthrough is pretty much a trial run in learning the mechanics, followed by another run on Normal to discover remaining secrets and then the fun really begins with a Platinum/Pure Platinum run on Hard (and higher!).

Also been playing through Pikmin 3 again, this time going for 100% collection of all fruit and data files.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
          GTA5. The first GTA game I've ever played. I'm loving it but man, the car controls are total ****! How can rockstar make Midnight Club LA with fantastic car controls then make this with such pass poor handling.
          This. I got it yesterday and put a couple of hours in. Best GTA in terms of open world completeness (the polish and attention to detail is amazing) but the car handling is a disgrace. Hope they patch it.

Comment

Rayman Legends, Conception II, Etrian Odyssey Untold (demo). Pikmin 3 officially in the backlog.

Comment

I've been playing Fire Emblem - The Sacred Stone - it's great. I love these old skool tactical JRPGS. Almost done on this one, next up Tactics Ogre. Cannot wait!

Comment

EDIT: Boo. Wrong thread.

Comment

Finished 'The Saboteur'.
                  Started 'Sleeping Dogs' which is good so far.
                  Back to grinding Forza 3 Gold on all races cheev. Hiring drivers ftw!

Comment

Diablo III. Not loving the desert theme of act 2 (act 1 had a better atmos IMO) but it's such a playable game (still haven't started GTAV because of this).

Comment

I've been doing a clear up. I finished the brilliant the Last of Us and finished Zelda Skyward Sword which was epic albeit frustrating at times, none the less I loved it.

Looking forward to Zelda WW HD but gotta wait 'til early November for my birthday because my family want to buy it me

So now I can put all my efforts in GTA V for a solid month.

Comment

Rayman Legends on Wii U. I'm up to 210/700 teensies and around 85,000 lums. The daily and weekly challenges are absolutely brilliant.

Comment

PS3: Uncharted 2 and Fifa 14 with both GTA (only bought it for online with friends and family) and TLOU (I want to complete Uncharted 2/3 first) still in there shrink wrap.

Xbox 360: Gears Of War 3, Fifa 14 and GTA. The latter remains the game that's taking president over whatever time I have to game. Gears Of War 4 is still in its shrink wrap, I'm waiting to finish 3 first naturally.

Other then the above I think Fifa is/was my last game of this generation.

Comment

Having finished GTAV I picked up Killer is Dead, Lost Planet 3 and Wonderful 101. Only tried Killer as yet which I'm sticking with but so far its pure style over substance. Bit crap really.

Comment

Can't put down PS2 Onimusha Dawn of Dreams; going through it a second time having great fun with my now over powered weapons killing many of the bosses with just a couple of whacks. The excruciating dialogue and characters still make me want to slap Capcom about the face and chain critical those who were involved but the additional real time RPG 'lite' and co-op elements are very well done. It was an inspired development of the gameplay from the previous titles in the series and makes one wonder why Capcom haven't followed it up, ignoring Onimusha totally this generation and nothing in the pipeline either.

Comment

Originally posted by crazytaxinext View Post
                                Having finished GTAV I picked up Killer is Dead, Lost Planet 3 and Wonderful 101. Only tried Killer as yet which I'm sticking with but so far its pure style over substance. Bit crap really.
                                Aren't all Grasshopper titles? As much as I love them.

Comment

Working...
                                X