Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in a gaming void. Can't settle on anything. Still have some Rayman Legends to finish and a bunch of unfinished games. Final Fantasy IV Complete Collection (was last seen getting my ass handed to me on the moon - I completed this game before and I have no idea how I ever survived this section), Stranger's Wrath, Gravity Rush. I have MGS3 to play on Vita.

Can't seem to settle on anything...

Comment

If you can't, leave it all until you can.

Comment

Yeah, very much echoing Nakamura's comment.

I'm 24 hours into MH4 now and haven't even thought about another game.

Comment

27 hours here. I stopped for two days to go through MGS3 too. It's MH4 for the long haul now though. Addictive as crack. Not that I've ever smoked crack or anything.
          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I've been playing a mobile game made by one of the Bordersdown writers. Addictive as crack. Not that I've ever smoked crack or anything.

Not sure how best to describe it, but maybe a "thinking man's Zookeeper" (although it's not really much like Zookeeper).

Comment

I've been playing a mobile game made by one of the Bordersdown writers. Addictive as crack. Not that I've ever smoked crack or anything.

Not sure how best to describe it, but maybe a "thinking man's Zookeeper" (although it's not really much like Zookeeper).

Comment

I wonder if crack smokers ever ask each other "how's that crack you're smoking?", "Why it's as addictive as Monster Hunter, not that I've ever played Monster Hunter or anything."

My videogamecrack is Dead Rising 2: OTR.
                I'm constantly thinking of which in-game magazines to find to help me boost levelling and win challenges.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                  I wonder if crack smokers ever ask each other "how's that crack you're smoking?", "Why it's as addictive as Monster Hunter, not that I've ever played Monster Hunter or anything."

My videogamecrack is Dead Rising 2: OTR.
                  I'm constantly thinking of which in-game magazines to find to help me boost levelling and win challenges.
                  I want to play it again now..

Comment

FTL - I was NOT meant to go into space. My poor Mexican crew didn't stand a chance.
                    Any tips on what to focus on upgrading first? Lives depend on this.

Comment

Finished Ghost Recon:Shadow Warriors (3ds), the launch game by Julian Gollop. Was sat on the last mission and hadn't been touched in a couple of years. Took a couple of goes but was much easier than I expected.

Move onto Zelda OoT 3d, which I last played in July 2007 when I found it all a bit meh.

Comment

It is a bit meh I reckon.
                        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Just been playing Puppeteer it a very sweet game with lots going for it

Comment

You just made Puppeteer sound like an overweight girl who was recently dumped.

Comment

Just polished off The Last of Us.

Really impressive game, just need to process it now and form an opinion.

Comment

Been playing Yakuza 4 this week.

Really enjoying it so far, up to chapter 3. Definitely the best of the series that as released here.

Comment

Working...
                                X