Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm between games right now having completed the Zelda Oracles and waiting for Majora's Mask. Got the Suikodens but don't want to start them until after that. So I've been tinkering with Minecraft Vita and dug out my PSP for some Ridge Racer 2. I think racing games peaked with that. It's silky smooth, has a wonderful selection of tracks and plays like a dream. It makes me sad to think of what then became of Ridge. The first PSP RR (which is pretty much the same game) was my last big wow moment in gaming when I imported it with the PSP and it just hasn't been beaten for me. The most gorgeous front end too.

Comment

Dying light and driveclub - two cracking games

Comment

Excave Unmei no Mugentou-hen (3DS), Gekitou Senshi Nagerunder (3DS), and Caladrius Blaze (PS3); yesterday night caved in and bought Starcraft II Heart of the Swarm (PC).

Comment

Persona 4 Golden for me...played for 12hrs on Sunday. Still not sure dungeon crawlers are for me, but the day to day/social link aspects had me hooked.

By the eighth floor of dungeon 2 it was annoying me tho...10 was the last floor. If it keeps up the pattern of 7/10/13 floors from now I doubt I will finish it.

Comment

I finished Windwaker HD last week - wonderful game - so now I'm playing Duke Nukem 3D. I love this game, and it's great that you can sync saves between PS3 and PSV so I can play on the bus then pick it up at home. Criminal that they never released the Doom games on Vita with the same functionality.

It's made me want to dig into other classic Apogee/3D Realms games I used to like to play. Monster Bash and Biomenace beckon. P'raps a bit of Id too - love Commander Keen.

Comment

How is it on the Vita?

Comment

It works pretty well. By default changing weapons is mapped to tapping the touchscreen though, which I changed to left/right on the d-pad. As it was obviously originally designed for mouse/kb, sometimes using the sticks can be a little finicky for aiming. There is however a degree of auto aim to help you out.

It's worth trying if you like Duke - if you have PS+ you should've gotten it free a month or two ago.

Comment

I let my subscription lapse at the beginning of this year as I never use it. Might check out Duke. I haven't ever played the expansions so would be interested in those.

Comment

Neither have I but I'm looking forward to trying them. They're developed by somebody else so I don't know what the quality will be like.

Had a quick 30 minute blast at lunch. Lots of fun. I think it works very well on Vita personally.

Comment

Finally got around to playing slime morimori dragon quest 3, just as much fun as the DS one was loving the ship battles and the fact you can craft to customize them.

Comment

Playing lots of Akibas Trip on PS4- it's not going to win any awards- but I'm actually enjoying it!

Comment

I'm playing.... Fifa 15 on the Xbox. My son's fault. Probably a whole bunch of controls I'm not aware of, but International Superstar Soccer on the N64 was better. But some quite exciting matches and the whole atmosphere and voice-overs are incredible.

Is there a way of having balanced teams (choose the same team??) - without having to scrutinise everything?

Comment

Evolve.

Loving it, amazing if you've got a full five.

Comment

A little of the way into my replay of Saints Row 4 now having blitzed 2 and 3. Also about 20% of the way through a revisit of Crash Time 5. The difference between the PC and PS3 is like the difference between night and day

Comment

Hoard on PS3 and Super Stardust Ultra on PS4. In the top 100 in the world on some modes

Comment

Working...
                                X