Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Supes, you'd better play as much as you can before you become Superdad as you'll have a period of time where you can't and probably won't want to play. Just sleep!

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
      Bayonetta on PS3: Wow.

Cutscenes are a mess and cause me to lose attention. Looks like a vaseline filter has been applied on top of the constant low frame rates. It's a shame because I quite like the cutscenes. In-game it isn't too bad but I'm a beginner so I don't know if timing is affected. I guess it was worth the 3 quid to make me consider buying a 360 for it but I don't think I'll go that far. Yet.
      The PS3 version is as terrible as everyone says. There's loading screens where the 360 version doesn't have them and low frame rates where the 360 version is completely solid. Wii U version is good too.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
        Supes, you'd better play as much as you can before you become Superdad as you'll have a period of time where you can't and probably won't want to play. Just sleep!
        No doubt arcadey short stuff will start to reign, it's what sold me on the New 3DS

Comment

Luftrausers on Vita, perfect 20 second play for you. 4 seconds if you play hard mode.

Comment

I played about 20 minutes of Resi HD today, it looks beautiful but as I feared, I don't have the patience for it.

Not much gaming going on here tbh. Most recently picked up Forza Horizon 2 and Killer Instinct. Horizon is great but again I don't seem to have much patience for it and likewise for Killer Instinct. I only played a couple of the dojo things in the game.

I've also been playing The Swapper. Seriously amazing game but in an attempt to upload my save to the cloud I downloaded the previous one and overwrote it... a similar trend has followed.

I barely have the patience for anything.

Comment

I've not played anything on my consoles for a couple of weeks.

I was enjoying GTA V, but there's no real motivation to play it. I don't really like any of the characters.
              If I turn it on, I know I'll be on for hours and be entertained, but I'm just not bursting to play it.

With EDF, I was itching to get home to play. If I got home before my wife, I'd sneak a quick farming run in, I'd daydream about tactics at work and when I played it, I was on until far too late. I was properly addicted.

I guess I'm using the time to watch some telly with the missus and catch up on a few films, but it's a shame I've lost that compulsion to play.

The gaming void has been filled with Marvel Puzzle Quest on my phone.
              I've been playing some Lightning Rounds to bag some easy XP but I did a story mode this week and ranked so high, I bagged a high-ranking Star Lord. I feel a little dirty though because it's the first time I've paid for something on a free-to-play game as I needed more coins to increase my roster.

Comment

Bit of Geometry Wars 3 and Never Alone last night. Interesting little game Never Alone. Seems like standard puzzles and platforms fare but mixing in the Alaskan Eskimo culture adds a certain charm.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                  The gaming void has been filled with Marvel Puzzle Quest on my phone.
                  I've been playing some Lightning Rounds to bag some easy XP but I did a story mode this week and ranked so high, I bagged a high-ranking Star Lord. I feel a little dirty though because it's the first time I've paid for something on a free-to-play game as I needed more coins to increase my roster.

No matter what, I've not resisted in-app purchases for that. Currently trying to level up, but don't seem to be getting any decent characters. It's all 1 star Storm/Juggernaut/Hawkeye/Iron Man at the moment.

Comment

Nothing at all I'm bored with games at the minute

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyJuggleDX View Post
                      No matter what, I've not resisted in-app purchases for that. Currently trying to level up, but don't seem to be getting any decent characters. It's all 1 star Storm/Juggernaut/Hawkeye/Iron Man at the moment.
                      Storm, Iron Man and Black Widow are great starters. I have them fully levelled up and pack a decent punch. Iron Man's red and blue do around 1000 damage and Widow's blue special freezes the two back enemies for a round and the front for five! That buys a lot of breathing space.

Comment

I've spent ?6 on marvel all on roster slots. Plus quiet time at work grinding away means I have 16 *** guys. Level 86 Thor is my main man!
                        Logging in once a day eventually gets you decent rewards...coins and characters!

Comment

Good shout. You can replay the first mission against two level 1 snipers to get your daily restock. It soon mounts up.

Replay each of the missions until you've unlocked all four bonuses.

Sell the covers of a hero you don't want to level up like Hawkeye or Juggernaut.

Focus on levelling up one character at a time.

Lightning Round gets you a bit of iso-8 and you bag the odd cover too.

I ranked #44 out 500 on a versus mission tonight and got a level 40 Storm.

Note the shield thing doesn't stay if you start fighting, so fight for as long as you can before you deploy it.

I could go on with tips, but we really should start a first play thread!

Comment

Still on the destiny bandwagon. I haven't played a game this much since halo2.
                            On a more interesting note I've started playing Extermination on the ps2. Really enjoying it so far. The voice acting is almost on par with the original resident evil.

Comment

Been working through the Saints Row games on the PC and just starting Saints Row 3 now. Had forgotten just how much better it is than SR2, really enjoying going through it again.

Comment

Dragon Age Inquisition, 70 hours and counting. Feels like I've been playing it my entire life. Last main mission tonight, praise be...

Comment

Working...
                                X