Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tried Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris. Its okay but instantly feels inferior to its predecessor. Likely one to return to as today I took receipt of MGS5, Until Dawn, Mad Max and Gears

I'm going to go with my gut and leave MGS for now. I need to be in the right mindset for that I think

Comment

Been playing BF4 as per usual, I personally didn't like the whole tracer thing at first but now I've gotten used it I'm having fun again. Plays very stable, Battlelog is still a piece of **** but I'm looking forward to the night maps/community stuff.

Other than that, MGS V is coming tomorrow from Simply Games so with any luck I'll be playing that over the weekend. Booted up Ground Zeros, havent played it since I completed it when it first came out so I was very rough around the edges. An hour in and I was bossing it. Forgot how utterly sublime the game play is. Bring on tomorrow.

DA

Comment

Try as I can, I can never join your games when you're online. It keeps telling me the session is no longer available.
        The battlelog app works great, in-game battlelog is worse than on release!

Comment

Quick mop up of spec ops, then a mop up of some cheeves in other games. Shadow of the damned and Gow:ultimate this week.

Comment

Had a few fellow forumites over last night and got through;

G-darius
            Tekken 2
            Final fight
            Street fighter zero 2
            Metal slug x
            Cyberbots
            Dolphin blue
            Knights of valour
            Metal slug 6
            MGS V
            Super stardust
            Zombie army trilogy
            A case of coors ;-)

Comment

Finished XB360 Dishonored over the weekend - achieved the 'Just Dark Enough' low chaos rating.

I know some very critical reviewers have said the ending was a little abrupt but I found the wind up to the story, beautifully simple and very effectively delivered. For me, despite a few annoyances and undeniable rough edges, this was one of the best examples of a game I've played where an interesting, genuinely involving storyline with well defined and presented characters integrated so well with the gameplay.

For the first time with any game I'm seriously thinking of buying the two main DLC story addons: The Knife Of Dunwall and The Brigmore Witches.
              Last edited by fallenangle; 01-09-2015, 14:23.

Comment

Ran through gears of war, and started Guacamelee, which is quite brilliant.

Comment

Brilliant until a point, at which you will give up and never touch it again.
                  BF4 with 2XP this week...and Nom Nom Galaxy, which has taken the last 2 days of my life.

Comment

Skyrim Championship Edition.

Comment

Originally posted by fallenangle View Post
                      Finished XB360 Dishonored over the weekend - achieved the 'Just Dark Enough' low chaos rating.

I know some very critical reviewers have said the ending was a little abrupt but I found the wind up to the story, beautifully simple and very effectively delivered. For me, despite a few annoyances and undeniable rough edges, this was one of the best examples of a game I've played where an interesting, genuinely involving storyline with well defined and presented characters integrated so well with the gameplay.

For the first time with any game I'm seriously thinking of buying the two main DLC story addons: The Knife Of Dunwall and The Brigmore Witches.
                      I've been tempted by the DLC, as I massively enjoyed the campaign. Head over to the Dishonored first play thread and add some extra impressions in there, if you fancy.

Comment

MGSVTPP

Comment

Dungeon Travelers 2. And I'm actually enjoying it.

Comment

EDF4.1, wonderful stuff.

Comment

Quackshot on MD and Magical quest starring Mickey Mouse on SNES. And I'm 36.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                                Brilliant until a point, at which you will give up and never touch it again.
                                BF4 with 2XP this week...and Nom Nom Galaxy, which has taken the last 2 days of my life.
                                I may have just hit this point.

Comment

Working...
                                X