Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good to see Need for Speed is getting great reviews. Was worried about controls due to the lack of analog triggers, but no serious complaints from what i've read

Comment

Need For speed is the first game to whip the pants of the 360 and ps3 version, amazing job by criterion and truly shows what can be done with the Wii u in the hands of the right programmers, so nintendos games will be amazing in the future.

Comment

I'm looking forward to playing that at some point in the future*

*when the MH servers are down and I have nothing else to do

Comment

Good to hear a multiplatform Wii U game is actually living up to expectations. Criterion did a really great job with the Vita version of NFS, too.

Comment

Common sense prevails at last!

Comment

Originally posted by ETC View Post
              For anyone tempted I was in Grainger Games (In store) yesterday and the basic (8GB) were on special for ?179 new
              ?199.99 for the Nintendoland Premium pack AND Zombi U in hmv stores (those not listed for closure) from today.

Comment

All those lovely prices...

Because we only have indie stores here nothing ever comes down in price. 360 quid here with ONLY NintendoLand.

Comment

I've spent the last hour on need for speed and this finally proves its goes beyond what current gen can do, it's amazing on Wii u to say the least.

Comment

Originally posted by arcnas View Post
                    I've spent the last hour on need for speed and this finally proves its goes beyond what current gen can do, it's amazing on Wii u to say the least.
                    You wouldn't think so given how many people think the WiiU is LESS powerful than current gen. The only thing that really annoys regarding this game is where is the media exposure?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Moby
                      ?199.99 for the Nintendoland Premium pack AND Zombi U in hmv stores (those not listed for closure) from today.

That is a crazily good deal. I can't believe people were paying ?350 for that same package three months ago. Looks like Nintendo need to do another Ambassador scheme...

Comment

Originally posted by originalbadboy View Post
                        You wouldn't think so given how many people think the WiiU is LESS powerful than current gen. The only thing that really annoys regarding this game is where is the media exposure?
                        Compare Wii U launch titles to 360/PS3 launch titles, and then imagine Wii U games in 2-3 years.

It was only ever going to be a matter of months before we saw noticeable improvements over current gen. Most people have difficulty looking past lazy ports.

Comment

So like, where do they actually sell Wii U games? Shops have been looking at me like I'm insane (they probably think I'm sane to begin with). Specifically Most Wanted U. GAME didn't even know it had been released. Are supermarkets any good?
                          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

My local Tesco has all the U games in the same section as the normal Wii software. They didn't get Monster Hunter today, nor did HMV. GAME did, but they wanted 50 nicker for it, even though its 45 on their website. They wouldn't match the price so (out of principal) I politely told the young lady to **** off and walked out. I ordered it off Amazon for just under 40 quid.

Comment

Did Tesco have Most Wanted?

How can stockists not stock games? No wonder people import.
                              Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I've been looking for need for speed my local ASDA doesn't do the wii u and my local Argos wants ?49.99 for it "I'm out"
                                ill try tesco tomorrow my own fault should have ordered off shopto ?39.99

Comment

Working...
                                X