Mario Kart 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good news isn't it.

How many stamps have people got so far, I'm up to about 63 I think.

Comment

45 so far.

Comment

Mercedes free DLC (3 cars) comes to UK 27th August, couple of other little updates/tweaks mentioned on the link too

Mario Kart 8's upcoming Mercedes-Benz DLC will be available in the UK from 27th August, Nintendo has announced.The free…

Comment

Thank god they are finally making it so the first option at the end of a race is 'Next race'.

Good to hear they are bringing win/loss ratio to online too. I mean it ought to be in line with 7's online functionality at least.

Comment

I'd still like them make players star rating visible on the online mode, I know most folks will have three starred everything anyway by this stage but it's still nice to show them off none the less!

Comment

Agreed Briareos! It's really annoying that they removed that when it was in both Wii and 7.

Comment

I play online with the wheel and have got a gold wheel icon. Does that show that I've 3 starred everything, just completed the tracks or nothing?

Comment

Just shows that you've spent a high percentage of your time playing with the wheel, not that you've completed anything. If it's the same as Wii, anyway.

Comment

DLC details, and they're damn impressive!

Each Add On Content pack will contain two new cups, each with four courses, which, in total, increases the number of available courses by 50 percent. The Add On Content packs include classics like Wario’s Gold Mine from Mario Kart Wii, as well as new courses, some taking place in the worlds of The Legend of Zelda and Animal Crossing. New vehicles will also arrive with each pack, including the Blue Falcon kart representing the F-Zero franchise in the first AOC pack.

Mario Kart 8 Pack 1 - Released: November 2014

Pack 1 includes:
                    •3 Characters: Tanooki Mario, Cat Peach, Link
                    •4 Vehicles
                    •8 Courses

Mario Kart 8 Pack 2 - Released: May 2015

Pack 2 includes:
                    •3 Characters: Villager, Isabelle, Dry Bowser
                    •4 Vehicles
                    •8 Courses

As a bonus for purchasing both packs - as a bundle or separately - you can get eight different-coloured Yoshis and eight different-coloured Shy Guys that can be used right away.
                    Link anyone?

Comment

Yes. DLC for a finished game? I'll buy it! Unlike all the on disc content!!

Comment

Finally MK gets DLC. Excited,

Comment

F-Zero track for MK? Me like!

Comment

Nintendo store already showing MK8 DLC as sold out. What the actual feck?

More proof, if any were needed, that Nintendo really and truly do not have a clue when it comes to this stuff.

Amateur hour.

Comment

4vwvb

Comment

Jesus, can't believe they're actually doing it. Even more so that the DLC looks like it's going to be so damned good. ?7 an expansion is a good deal too. ?14 for 6 characters, 8 Karts and 16 courses? Back to MK8 I go.

Comment

Working...
                                X