Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tyjay View Post
    How long does it take to dl on ps4
    picked one up today and installing drive club 11gig update. Which has been going since 12pm ish and is at 7gig
    not that rapid!!
    Im on infinity 2 so plenty fast, X1 is way quicker than this?
    im on wifi if that makes any difference for PS4. I could try a network cable if I had a spare one
    maybe I will once I get round to Until Dawn
    I'm with plusnet, speed is approx 70mb and my speeds have been decent so far and I've only been using wifi.

Can anyone recommend a good mmorpg? I was considering final fantasy but I don't wanna pay for another subscription on top of plus plus.

Comment

Switched to network cable and instant increase, gone from 5hrs to 15 mins for the remaining 4.5 gig lol

Comment

A question from a non-PS4 owner:

Did anybody pick up the Tearaway limited edition? (think it was US only). I am desperate to get hold of the Baby Wendigo papercraft plan (currently I'm making as much as I can of the papercraft to surprise my daughter, and the Baby Wendigo is her favourite).

I watched an unboxing video, and all the extras are provided via a single download code. I can pick up a copy fairly cheap, but will I be able to redeem the code on a PS3? And even if so, how does the papercraft become available? All the others are PDFs, but a PDF wouldn't be downloadable or printable from a PS4, so what's the deal?

Any ideas or advice?

EDIT - actually, the MM blog seems to indicate the paper craft was given away with every edition..? And I found the URL for the downloadables on the website, but as they aren't unlocked on my profile I can't get them.

Can anyone with the regular edition of the game confirm?

(I know these questions are now better suited to a Tearaway Unfolded thread, but it seems there isn't one)
        Last edited by Darwock; 11-10-2015, 14:15.

Comment

FIREWATCH ARRIVES ON FEBRUARY 9 ON PC & PS4 Circle February 9 on your calendar, gather your friends, and put your camping trips on hold: Firewatch is coming to Windows, Mac, Linux, and PlayStation 4....

Firewatch is out on Feb 9th

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
            Excellent news. Really looking forward to this.

Comment

As am I. Looks great.

Comment

Spend $100 get $15 promo is back until Nov 3rd (for NA at least), so I extended my PS+ for a year and pre-ordered my Battlefront season pass. Now I just need to spend another 2 cents before the deadline.

Originally posted by Darwock View Post
                A question from a non-PS4 owner:

Did anybody pick up the Tearaway limited edition? (think it was US only). I am desperate to get hold of the Baby Wendigo papercraft plan (currently I'm making as much as I can of the papercraft to surprise my daughter, and the Baby Wendigo is her favourite).

I watched an unboxing video, and all the extras are provided via a single download code. I can pick up a copy fairly cheap, but will I be able to redeem the code on a PS3? And even if so, how does the papercraft become available? All the others are PDFs, but a PDF wouldn't be downloadable or printable from a PS4, so what's the deal?

Any ideas or advice?

EDIT - actually, the MM blog seems to indicate the paper craft was given away with every edition..? And I found the URL for the downloadables on the website, but as they aren't unlocked on my profile I can't get them.

Can anyone with the regular edition of the game confirm?

(I know these questions are now better suited to a Tearaway Unfolded thread, but it seems there isn't one)
                When I finally play it, I'll let you know (and give you the design if possible) but right now I have too much with school.

Comment

Awesome kryss! I was starting to think I was the only person in the world who cares about Tearaway. My question was ignored on gamefaqs and several YouTube videos related to the papercraft.

I'm prepared to buy the game and loan it to a friend if need be, but if I can't tell him what I need it won't work.

Comment

I have the game ("Crafted Edition" whatever that means) so don't worry, it's just a matter of time.

Comment

UPDATE: Sony has just announced a PS4 price-cut in the UK. The new RRP of the 500GB PS4 is £299.99. ORIGINAL STORY: It …

PS4 has been officially reduced in price to ?300

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                        http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...n-the-uk-today

PS4 has been officially reduced in price to ?300
                        Excellent news

Comment

Has anyone upgraded the battery on their DS4. If so where did you get it from?

Comment

I bought mine from here. It's the best quality I could find and pretty much doubles playtime compared to the stock battery. There are plenty of guides out there to help you through the installation, but it's not hard.

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT - make sure to switch the wires over on the new battery so that they match the original. They clip in and out so don't require any soldering. Fail to do this and you'll kill the battery. Oh and don't let the two wires touch one another. That will also kill the battery.
                            Last edited by Zen Monkey; 21-10-2015, 13:22.

Comment

Don't cross the beams!

Comment

Originally posted by Zen Monkey View Post
                                I bought mine from here. It's the best quality I could find and pretty much doubles playtime compared to the stock battery. There are plenty of guides out there to help you through the installation, but it's not hard.

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT - make sure to switch the wires over on the new battery so that they match the original. They clip in and out so don't require any soldering. Fail to do this and you'll kill the battery. Oh and don't let the two wires touch one another. That will also kill the battery.
                                Dam out of stock, ill bookmark that and get one when it's back in thanks, Zen Monkey.

Comment

Working...
                                X