• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some nice stuff at the TGS show...

Bloodborne - The Old Hunters dlc
    Gravity Rush remaster and Gravity Rush 2
    Ni Oh
    Star Ocean 5
    Last edited by BaronSqwelch; 15-09-2015, 07:44.

Comment

Looks like Vita really is out the way now then. If the Gravity Rush shift is as well handled as Tearaways I'll be happy to retry the first as well. Hopefully it fare better commerically than Tearaway too

Comment

More stuff announced include:

-Yakuza Extreme (Remake of the first game)
        -Yakuza 6
        -Kingdom Hearts 2.8

Comment

VR enhanced FFXIV could well be dangerous news for me.

Comment

I just don't get why the PS4 sells as good as it does . The PS4 line up is the weakest from SONY (in terms of In-House and 1st Party) since the PS days imo

Comment

The expectation of what's to come I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                The expectation of what's to come I guess.
                I don't see much we'll be 3 years in soon and the PS4 In-House and 1st Party titles is really weak from SONY (but far from terrible) , when you compared to what SONY were offering on the PS2 and PS4 . Maybe Santa Monica Studios can come up with somthing Mega special soon ?

Comment

New controller colours for Japan

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
                    I don't see much we'll be 3 years in soon and the PS4 In-House and 1st Party titles is really weak from SONY (but far from terrible) , when you compared to what SONY were offering on the PS2 and PS4 . Maybe Santa Monica Studios can come up with somthing Mega special soon ?
                    I don't think console exclusives are as important as they used to be to selling machines. Sony have the more powerful machine and the edge on marketing and perception, and I think that's what's helped them dominate so far.

Comment

It's certainly interesting to see how well they've done and just how far reaching MS's early errors with XBO have aided Sony. I'd imagine the longer console cycles these days have contributed to it as well, less urgency to release titles. Most franchises get a trilogy out per gen at least and we've still to get the first entries of most this far in

Comment

I don't think console exclusives are as important as they used to be to selling machines
                        It's not so much about exclusives and more about games I look forward to playing . Sony got these great In-House studios and yet there's hardly anything on the PS4 I'm looking forward to play in 2016, most of the good stuff is 3rd party

Comment

Good games are good games non? Does it matter where they come from?
                          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
                            It's not so much about exclusives and more about games I look forward to playing . Sony got these great In-House studios and yet there's hardly anything on the PS4 I'm looking forward to play in 2016, most of the good stuff is 3rd party
                            The game most people buy consoles for are multi-platform I reckon. Most people want to be playing the latest, best version of FIFA and CoD, which are on both anyway.

Potentially there's a snowball effect too with the popularity of online gaming. PS4 sells better, so more people have it, so more people buy it because most of their friends own PS4 and not XBO.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyDA View Post
                              Is anyone else taking part in the beta - that also has a US PSN I.D. as well as their main UK one? Reason I ask is I bought a game on the US store last night and, despite selecting download on the web store, it isn't downloading to my PS4. I haven't had this problem before, so am assuming it's linked to me being in the beta scheme.
                              That's why I didn't download the beta
                              I've got two Hong Kong games as well as US stuff.
                              Another member confirmed his US games are locked out.

Comment

The game most people buy consoles for are multi-platform I reckon. Most people want to be playing the latest, best version of FIFA and CoD, which are on both anyway
                                I just don't get why SONY is getting such a free ride and the PS4 is selling so great . Online the One is leagues ahead of the PS4 and now after being so amazing on the PS3, PS+ isn't a patch on the games were get for free with Gold . The PS4 front end is a bit crap, it's servers a bit of a joke (takes forever to download anything) and the games line up isn't that amazing . SONY had a basic E3, this years Toyko game show line up doesn't look hot and let ,it's selling like hotcakes.

Don't get me wrong Im really happy with my PS4 and just bought the new white Destiny one too (the best looking console I've had in years) . But to me the XBox is a far better games system at the moment as has a far better 2016 line up

Comment

Working...
                                X