No announcement yet.

Nintendo Switch: Thread 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah. That was a bad one for me, despite F-Zero 99. Getting a bit Mario'd out now.

They've got to be quite careful not to overly saturate after all the good will that movie generated. See Disney.

Comment

Well, that was a Nintendo Direct alright.

If Sony manage only to dribble and soil their britches in today's State of Play, they will have won comprehensively.
      Last edited by Golgo; 14-09-2023, 14:53.

Comment

Stray Children, new game from Onion Games was exclusive to the JP Direct

Comment

Looks like the Tomb Raider remastered collection is not Switch exclusive, phew.

Comment

Funny how the west gets the shaft, saw the mario kart course physical for the west & it's a bloody code in a box and some extra tat. However Japan is getting the physical with all the dlc bundled with it just like botw & splatoon 2 will make sure i preorder this as zelda went out of stock really fast and it stayed that way till a reprint.

Japan also getting another boku natsu game with shinchan although this one doesn't use the boku no natsuyasumi title just a shinchan game but it uses the same beautiful art as the previous games in the series.

Official site here
            全世界累計50万本超のヒット作「オラ夏」を生んだスタッフがおくる最新冒険アドベンチャー!Nintendo Switchソフト「クレヨンしんちゃん『炭の町のシロ』」
            Last edited by importaku; 14-09-2023, 16:57.

Comment

That must be nearly a decade they've been flogging sales out of that game now?

Comment

Yup lol, however the game is pure quality & pretty much eternal hence it having an infinity sign the expansion dlc was a genius move adds something new without having to make a whole new game. i'm just glad that they will all be saved from digital oblivion by been put on a cart with the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                  That must be nearly a decade they've been flogging sales out of that game now?
                  Over 55 million units shipped on Switch alone. Can you blame them?

Comment

Something not in the direct but looks like there's a new bundled version of the taiko controller, comes with a grippy mat a bit like the one that came withe the huge pro controller from years ago plus a code for a exclusive dlc song. First time i have seen a tattacon in all black looks pretty snazzy. Game not included though it's just the controller this time.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                      Funny how the west gets the shaft, saw the mario kart course physical for the west & it's a bloody code in a box and some extra tat. However Japan is getting the physical with all the dlc bundled with it just like botw & splatoon 2 will make sure i preorder this as zelda went out of stock really fast and it stayed that way till a reprint.
                      Because we buy it, though. If we didn't, it would stop.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                        Because we buy it, though. If we didn't, it would stop.
                        QFT.

As much as I'm totally indifferent to MK8/MK8D, I'm glad that I've not paid any money to actually have the Booster Course Pass DLC.

That code-in-a-box DLC pack is a pure p1ss-take. The sad thing about it is that so many people will lap it up and/or defend Nintendo for doing that when they would be the first to slaughter MS and/or Sony for doing similar.

Comment

Is that not just new boxart for a DLC-code-included package? Wave 6 was just scheduled for "Winter", so that would suggest this pack is going to release first.

Comment

Physical or not, I wouldn't want any of that Tours content near MK8D anyway. I get itchy just looking at it.

Comment

Watched the Direct a short time ago.

Absolutely meh. More end-of-system-life low-cost remasters/remakes and ports.

F-Zero 99 felt like a cop-out as well. No doubt cheap to make and just toss it out to the fanbase who have been begging for the franchise to return properly while ensuring that Pac-Man 99 (shutting down in October) is replaced.

Comment

Something not in the direct but looks like there's a new bundled version of the taiko controller, comes with a grippy mat a bit like the one that came withe the huge pro controller from years ago plus a code for a exclusive dlc song. First time i have seen a tattacon in all black looks pretty snazzy. Game not included though it's just the controller this time.
                                The mat isn’t officially licensed

Comment

Working...
                                X