Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post everytime you get ANYTHING retro. We want to know (^v^)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes! It's here. One to cross off the long list Looks new too.

Comment

I got a mint copy of Panzer Dragoon Saga! And i mean MINT!!

Comment

I got my JAP PS1 Einhander at long last

Comment

Einhander, ZanacXZanac... I'm jealous
          Been after them for a while.

Comment

Haven't heard about that game for ages! I think most people would be jealous!

Comment

It's been a long time coming, but I finally have myself a copy of Einhander! Tobal No 1 was bought purely to re-live the old days, back when my dad was as avid a gamer as me. And Metal Slug, well, it's Metal Slug. Dont really need to give a reason why that one was bought :P
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by smallvillex
                Haven't heard about that game for ages! I think most people would be jealous!
                how much u get it for?

Comment

Who?

Comment

Hope everyone here had a good xmas, these are the last two 16bit games I've bought - Rainbow Islands for the PC Engine and Twinkle Tale for the Megadrive.

and I've got a couple of import posters on the way -

In the picture below are the SNES games I've picked up this month - I also bought the UK versions of these and swapped around the inside of the cartridges so I they'll fit in my SFC without messing around with a convertor. If someone wants all these (PAL version, but in a US SNES cart) just for the price of P&P send me a PM.
                    Attached Files

Comment

How much was ZanacXZanac Mad Gear?

Comment

Originally posted by mezzanine
                        Hope everyone here had a good xmas, these are the last two 16bit games I've bought - Rainbow Islands for the PC Engine and Twinkle Tale for the Megadrive.

and I've got a couple of import posters on the way -

Ooh so much good stuff in those pics.

Mm my most fave version of rainbow islands & cool posters. Pretty obscure N64 poster you have there, those are not easy to find at the best of times. Good score (^_^)

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Gear
                          Who?
                          who who?

Comment

Anyone got this?

Online shopping for Import Video Games, Digital Codes, iTunes Cards, Mobage & PSN Cards, Movies, Music, Electronics, Computers, Software, Books, Apparel, Personal Care, Toys & more.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Gear
                              wow that looks awesome! I want it!!!!

Comment

my second Saturn FDD, third Keyboard, 2nd new arcade stick turned up yesterday along with my old stock (never used brand new basically) Sanyo 3DO Try box set... Oh there were other few small items as well like official smoke black DC case top, Hori PS dual analog stick box set, Cotton omake ocha cup (to be add'd to missus collection)...

I will see whether I can take some pictures tonite... :P

Comment

Working...
                                X