X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Colin View Post
    Maybe a bit extreme Speedy.

When they arrived only six out of the thirteen worked! An hour of contact cleaning and they're all now up and running apart from Gradius III, but I'll have another go at it tomorrow. Have to go to the sorting office and collect the RGB scart lead in the morning, had a brilliant few hours playing today and the composite is reasonable on the crt, but I need that crispness!
    I have this a lot with japanese loose carts from ebay, I just tend to screw them open and run a gum over the contacts.

Comment

Originally posted by Shozuki View Post
      I keep telling myself that but failing miserably...

I use SD2SNES day to day though, convenience mainly
      Half the fun is the packaging Especially with Nintendo games!

Comment

Just visited Akihabara and picked up the following -

Chase Hq game gear
        Buster Fight game gear
        Some random Jap game for the game gear which had no English other than Part 2, I didn't even know it existed, as I owned the first game, I figured why not...

I'm trying to hold off on buying stuff for the hell of it, but it's difficult! :/

Hoping to get some SNES games but have no idea where all the good retro games stores are... Any help will be most appreciated, I'm staying in Shinjuku...

Comment

As you're so close, you may as well check out the Mandarake in Shibuya and the one in Nakano.

Comment

You could visit Mandarake in Nakano. Finngamer on YouTube has a video where he gives you directions

Comment

In recent weeks I have picked up..

Mystic Quest, Bahamut Lagoon and Spike McFang on SNES.
              Tomb Raider 1-2 on US PS1.

A few MD games although still not got a console!

Comment

Been after a decently priced consolized one of these for years....

Just need to get an affordable dolpin blue and rumble fish 2 now.

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
                  Been after a decently priced consolized one of these for years....

Just need to get an affordable dolpin blue and rumble fish 2 now.
                  Ah so that's why you were looking for games in the wanted thread
                  Very nice I've always fancied one myself & a consolized MVS but doubt I'll ever get one

Hope you find some cheap games now

Enjoy

Neil

Comment

Picked up a few items in the last days, Hexen 2 and Quake 2 still sealed, all the rest in excellent condition:

Comment

Mmmmm, big box PC games.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                        Mmmmm, big box PC games.
                        I have a real fascination for them, as a plus the ones in the picture are real masterpieces.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                          Mmmmm, big box PC games.
                          Yeah Grim Fandango was a personal favourite.

Big box Spectrum games were cool also, like Platoon with the soundtrack on cassette...

Comment

Originally posted by Neil View Post
                            Yeah Grim Fandango was a personal favourite.

Big box Spectrum games were cool also, like Platoon with the soundtrack on cassette...
                            Ah man I still have my big box copy of Platoon on the spectrum along with a load more including R-Type & Airborne Ranger...might have Afterburner too but I can't remember if that was full size Big Box or not
                            I've also got loads in the half size boxes like NARC, Crackdown etc.

I miss boxes like those these days they look so much better than the DVD cases these days
                            So many great Amiga games in those size boxes too.

Neil

Comment

If you ever dig them out would love to see some pics to bring back a few memories, mine went long ago now

Comment

Originally posted by Neil View Post
                                If you ever dig them out would love to see some pics to bring back a few memories, mine went long ago now
                                Will do

Got some time off next week so might have a go through, I need to get more stuff in storage so a tidy & re-jig could well be in order

Comment

Working...
                                X