The Official 'Transformers' Live Action Movie Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
    Love interest? That settles it. The Simpsons it is.
    Its hardly 'love interest', that hot woman is only hanging around with the little boy in order to get some robot cock action!

Comment

Robot cock action? That settles it. Transformers it is.

Comment

Just a heads up for anyone interested - the 1986 animated movie is on ITV4 tonight at 10pm

Comment

Bah, I hate adverts!

Comment

Love interest? That settles it. The Simpsons it is.
            Robot cock action? That settles it. Transformers it is.

man, i don't even have the choice of simpsons over here yet. imdb says 2008 for japan (wtf).

so i'll just watch simpsons when i get back next week...

omg only 2 days left!

トランスフォーマーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー!!!!!
            Last edited by randombs; 02-08-2007, 14:39. Reason: bloody case-sensitive with the :D's it seems

Comment

I saw it the other night and really enjoyed it. Only problem was that my underpant elastic gave way during that lingering shot of Megan Fox bent over the car.

Comment

Yeah, she has the best pelvic region I've ever seen in film/print/person.

Comment

even with the japanese subs obscuring it somewhat it was a thing of beauty

so yeah, i saw the film finally today in shibuya's cinetower (it just came out over here today).

afterwards i bought the bumblebee and policecar toys, and the transformers programme and also some ultimate guide thingy which has a cardboard optimus model to make

the toys were £8 each, as was the guide, and the programme was £3 i think

Comment

Originally posted by billy_dimashq View Post
                    afterwards i bought the bumblebee and policecar toys,
                    Barricade is his name - one of my favourites

saw it again for the 2nd time - great film, looking forward to the HDDVD or Blu Ray version

Comment

I wet myself more at seeing the footage from the original movie from the latest release on the big screen than the whole new movie.

It was alright tho, the lead was ok, the bird was hot but far too much cheese & comedy in the first half of the movie, some of the robots dialogue was woeful nd the scene "hiding" outside the parents house - abysmal........just get to the fighting in the city and prime punching that decepticreeps face in then it rocked a bit.

Comment

barricade is made of win and terror, i wub him.

Comment

Originally posted by Crisp_Rapper View Post
                          barricade is made of win and terror, i wub him.
                          after seeing the movie twice and not knowing alot about Transformers i'm leaning towards the Decepticons as my favourites

they were all pretty much alot tougher than the autobots (except Prime)

Comment

i think it was the first sighting we got of blackout that made me go 'ooooooh ****!' from that point on it was going down. barricade was great though, such a badass.

Comment

Barricade was my favourite of the Decepticons,

the bit where the camera pans in on his "To punish and enslave" logo before he chases Sam and Bumblebee is class.

And his voice was pretty powerful too.

Ironhide FTW though,

his parts in the city fight are brilliant and his slow motion transformation over the screaming woman with THE sound at the start just slowed down was fantastic.

Of course all this is discounting Prime who rules all

Comment

Originally posted by billy_dimashq View Post
                                ultimate guide thingy which has a cardboard optimus model to make
                                Is it as good as this Transforming Paper Optimus Prime? Methinks not!

Also has anybody read this article about a random scale Optimus statue in China?

I might see the Transfomers movie again, but there's so many other new films competing for my attention!

I was the seaside in Cromer yesterday and some guy had won a plush transforming Optimus toy from one of those crane games - I was *that* close to asking him where he'd won it, but after terrifying some kid in America by asking him where he'd won his plush Pac-Man toy, I decided against it...

Comment

Working...
                                X