Prometheus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kryss View Post
    I enjoyed it as a movie, but I tend to turn off my brain when watching most things these days.
    The only time I use my brain these days is when I'm playing games.

Comment

I remember the film annoying the group of people I went to see it with due to these supposedly intelligent scientists/engineers making totally bizarre choices (before any intervention took place) coupled with the inability to run anywhere but in a straight line.

But I digress. Michael Fassbender almost single-handedly saves the whole film...

Comment

Micheal Fassbender single handedly makes any film worth watching..... Well ok maybe not Haywire.

Comment

I saw this for the first time the other day. For me the entire prequel thing felt fake and the bits that reference the first movie felt shoehorned in and for me it was like WTF? Come on, couldn't you guys have come up with a more compelling/convincing/realistic segue? Other than that, if as a sci-fi film completely divorced from Alien, then it wasn't so bad. I'm loving living in an age where computer generated SFX/technology make any movie (but especially sci-fi) look absolutely fantastic.

Comment

I watched it for the first time recently too. Gorgeous looking movie, but silly, and ultimately boring.

Comment

I enjoyed watching it, but I have no compulsion to watch it again. I'd watch any of the other 4 films again.

Comment

Working...
              X